"Y/n's here!" He shouted down a hallway. Instead of  verbal reply, a tall, grown man walked out from the hallway. He had brown, short hair the same shade as Ethan's. He had facial hair, but barely. As if he had just shaved a couple days before. In both ears were small, silver hoops hanging from his earlobes. His facial features were similar to Ethan's in many ways, I was surprised at how alike they were. I wondered what his mom looked like and how much he got from her.

Ethan's dad smiled at me and pointed at my head. "I like the hair."

I grinned. "Thank you."

Suddenly, Ethan's dad clapped and looked back and forth between Ethan and I. "Alright, are we ready to get started?"

"Absolutely!" I cheer, my grin growing into an open mouthed smile.

"Alright, so I'm teaching two newbies how to drive a motorcycle today." Ethan's dad stated, leading us to a door nearby that opened to show the garage. Opposite us was a jet black, two wheeled motorcycle with a black helmet hanging from it's handle.

Ethan's eyes widened as he stared at his father. "Two? What do you mean two?"

His dad stepped up to the vehicle, picking up the helmet and holding it in both hands. "Ethan, you're a newbie."

Ethan's eyes widened even more this time. "Me? I am not getting on that thing! That is not what I said, I only said Y/n wanted to learn."

I turned to Ethan and stuck out my bottom lip, folding my hands. "Please, Ethan?"

He looked back at me, a stern glare being thrown my way. I stayed how I was, watching to see if his expression changed even a little bit. I expected him to either tell me no or his face to soften and give in. Confusion washed over me when he only stood there, a hard glare on his face. It made me feel like I did something worth feeling guilty over. Though, I knew it was only to tell me he wasn't getting on the motorcycle.

"Please?" I repeat, stepping a small bit closer to him and intensifying the pout.

"Absolutely not." Ethan answered, looking away from my direction.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I wasn't sure how he'd react or if he'd react at all, but I had to do it.

I dropped my hands and pulled my lip back into it's normal position, turning to grab the helmet Ethan's dad held out for me to take. "Fine. Let a girl one up you on this." I smirked, turning back to Ethan with the helmet now in my hands.

Ethan looked at me for a second, switching his gaze between me and his dad. He stood there for a moment in silence, his face slowly changing to that of defeat. He looked at me, scuffing his shoe against the concrete of the garage floor a couple times before holding out his hand. "Give me that helmet."

I smiled triumphantly, holding the helmet out to him. He smirked at me as he took it, placing it over his head. "Tell me to do anything, I'll do it." He told me, making it known that he was not going to let me one up him.

I nodded, a smile playing at my lips. "I'm sure you'll be begging to go home when we're at Sophie's tonight." I mumbled so his dad didn't hear.

His eyes widened once again, remembering the second task we planned to achieve tonight.

*                    *                    *

"I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die!" Ethan shouted when his dad instructed him to drive some.

I giggled at his behavior to myself while his dad reassured him that everything was fine.

It had been an hour or so since we started the lesson. I had already done my part, learning all the buttons, what pipe to avoid touching, driving around his neighborhood for a quick practice run. Now, I was waiting for Ethan to finish so we could take it out. His father had told him to drive to the end of the driveway- which wasn't long -to get the feel of driving it. I wasn't in a rush to get this part out of the way, I was thoroughly entertained watching Ethan. His 'tough guy' attitude quickly died when it was his turn to sit on the motorcycle. The poor guy was so scared of everything.