The wrapping was finally able to be permanently off. I was so happy. I noticed daddy was playing with his guitar so I decided to show him.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Yes baby?" Daddy asked.

"C-Cans I show chu my n-new tattoo?" I asked.

"Of course baby." Daddy replied as he removed the wrapping.

On my arm was a nice tattoo with curly cursive letters.

Daddy's little monster.

Daddy smiled.

"My little monster." Daddy said as he held me.

"Forever." I giggled.

Yes I'm a massive Harley Quinn fan! Deal with it!

And I feel like Harley Quinn. Well without the mass murder. Allan was my Mr. J.

"So we're gonna tell Trump to kiss our ass?" Pete asked.

"Yup." Becky replied.

"Can we do that?" Pete asked.

"Peter." I sighed as I grabbed my nerdy bag and pulled up a 12th grade level book on the US Constitution. "Yes we can. Freedom of speech. It's in the 1st Amendment. 'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.' Seriously Peter you gotta read the Constitution more."

"Whatever." Peter replied.

************************************~~Dale's POV~~

"Dale you gotta grow up." Brian growled.

"Shut up." I replied as he laughed like a maniac.

I hated him. He was acting like these girls were prostitutes and he was the owner of a fucking brothel. This would be justice.

"Au revoir, brother." I said as I grabbed him and snapped his neck. He didn't put up much of a fight since he was a bit of a pig.

I grabbed the keys and walked downstairs.

The scene that met my eyes made me want to vomit.

Four girls were starving. Weak. Injured. Orphans. Treated like animals. They all looked at me and whimpered. They were scared of Brian.

"Where's Tina?" I asked.

One of the girls pointed at a girl who sat alone in her "bed". She had curly hair and her eyes were the same color as Chloe's. They were identical twins.

Separated because their father took this one.

"D-Dale?!" Tina asked.

"Shhh it's okay." I replied. "You're getting out of here. Everyone is."

I heard my phone ring.

"Victor." I said. "Brian is KIA. Package plus four are ready to be extracted."

"And Franklin?" Victor asked.

"My father took care of him." I replied.

"Perfect." Victor said. "Now the girls can be free. Get out of there. Get them out. I've got some Molotov cocktails to burn the place down."

"Gotcha." I replied.

I lead everyone out and into the van that Victor's men had outside. Except for Tina. Victor and Katie brought her into a truck heading for New York City. Plus, they also had to go to Nashville to go to Allan's concert.

"I'll let you do the honors." Victor said.

I grabbed a Molotov and threw it into a window, as Victor's top men threw more. Soon the building was burning and we got the fuck outta there.

************************************~~Katie's POV~~

I felt safe. We drove all night and got to New York at 6:10 in the morning. Victor wasn't too tired. But Tina was exhausted.

Leah opened up and carried her inside.

"Take care of her." I said.

"We will." Mrs. Dixon replied. "Already got a room set up for her."

I smiled. They were good people.

We drove out to Nashville And got to our sweet hotel. Damn it was nice. Allan was expecting us at the Opry in a few hours. We rested and ate a light supper before we went to the historic concert hall.

************************************~~Allan's POV~~

I was sitting down in the backstage area. Our song list was my biggest concern. We had an unusual amount of rock. And we were playing in the Country Music Capital ((Nashville, Tennessee)). The crowd could eat us alive. Fuck it. I'm ready.

"Baby I want you in the crowd with Victor and Katie." I said.

"Yes daddy." Chloe replied.