It was time for the trip to Nashville. Daddy let me rest as the bus loaded up. Yes we got a bus. It was awesome! Only people who weren't coming were the parents. Eric and Nikki were coming because they were our special guests. The band was happy and so was daddy. I was nervous. This was his big shot. If he messed up, it would be over. His dream would be shattered. I felt like it would've been my fault.

************************************~~Allan's POV~~

My phone rang.

"Hey y'all gotta take a call real quick." I said.

I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Allan!" Blake said. "Mom told me to call with the answer."

"Okay." I replied.

"By the grace of God, you have our blessing." Blake replied.

"Thanks." I said.

"Treat my cousin well." Blake said. "Or you're gonna get your ass kicked."

"Don't worry." I replied.

"Gotta go." Blake said.

"Peace out." I said.

"You too!" he replied as I hung up.

I sighed. I was worried shitless. Chloe was a cute girl and she was starting to doubt herself. It was getting to a point where she stopped eating. Literally. She'd only drink milk and water. No eating whatsoever. Not even ice cream! I was starting to fear she was falling apart. I didn't know how to help her. I was worried because I had found razorblades in her dresser. I didn't want her to hurt herself anymore. I wanted to help her. But the problem was I didn't know how.

I made sure I had it. Perfect. A diamond surrounded by gold. Yes I know Eric had proposed to Nikki. But I knew I was deeply in love with Chloe. She was the ying to my yang. The apple to my pie.

Suddenly I heard Chloe say something.

"Daddy?" Chloe asked. "Daddy cans I have a sammich pwease?"

"Yes baby." I replied. "What kind of sandwich?"

"Woast beef." Chloe replied.

I got up and made her a fresh roast beef sandwich. She watched as Becky was doing magic tricks. Hehe Becky's a goofball.

"One roast beef sandwich with pickles and cheese just the way you like it!" I said as I handed my baby her sandwich.

"Tankies daddy!" she giggled as she ate her sandwich.

"You're welcome." I replied.

She smiled and I got back to checking my guitar strings. I had to make sure they were perfect.

I looked over at my baby and she was in her undies. She had plenty of cute tattoos. She had a new one that was almost ready for me to see, and the rest were from before I met her.

All Redcoats beware: This Yankee bites back!

Yankee girl with a rebel attitude.

Stone cold country by the grace of God.

Daddy's little gangster.

I smiled. I looked at my arm and smiled at the tattoo I got a few weeks ago. She had designed it.

My babygirl is clingy. That doesn't mean she won't kill your ass.

She was so cute!!

************************************~~Mr. Dixon's POV~~

I walked to Franklin's cell and laughed. The kid was a fool.

"Laugh all you want old man!" Franklin snapped.

"Oh I will." I replied. "Gino. Make his death look like an accident."

Gino nodded and hung Franklin while beating him to death. I laughed. Franklin was pathetic.

I grabbed my phone and dialed.

"Hello?" A voice said.

"Dale." I replied. "Execute Brian. Tell Victor that Franklin is out of action."

"It will be done sir." Dale replied.

"Oh and Dale." I said. "Find that girl. Make sure she gets out alive. Chloe needs her sister."

"Yessir." Dale replied.

************************************************************************

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Does Chloe really have a sister? Is Dale gonna kill Brian? Will the concert go well?  And what the heck does Allan have planned?!

Tune in next chapter!!!

Also I'm thinking about ending the story soon. Should I?