"We're already lucky enough to have a famous song artist and a famous singer as friends," Kaito said excitedly. "We're big fans of yours. It's hard to say if there's a difference between fan and friend."

"Don't worry, Kaito," you assured. "I'm still a huge fan of Present Mic's music and we're friends."

"That's 'cause you both wanted to join the Battle of the Bands event and needed someone to work with!" Lina pouted childishly.

"You're just jealous." You and Rina laughed.

"I'm sure many people would be," Hizashi exclaimed. "Though you get to meet me now, right?"

The three of your friends continued to fan over him and got him to sign an item of theirs. The five of you continued chatting, much longer than your usual visit, which was nice.

"Do you know if Mason and Mabel will be joining the event again this year?" Rina asked you.

"Oh right, those people!" You remembered those twins. They had been your and Rina's rivals in music for a long time. "Probably, I haven't heard from them since last year."

"Mason and Mabel?" Hizashi pondered. "I've heard of them before. They're an amazing music duo called Gravity Falls in the U. S."

"Yep, they came from the U.S. and transferred here to Japan during our middle school years, then went back to the U.S." Lina explained. "We all went to the same middle and high school, believe it or not. Then separated in college. Rina and [Y/N] stuck together though."

"The twins came back last year for the Battle of the Bands," you added. "We've been good friends and rivals for a long time."

"That's amazing," Hizashi commented. "I can't wait to meet them in a few days."

"The event allows people to use their quirks during the show, so you better watch out," Kaito warned. "Their quirks really suit their talents."

Hizashi nodded. "That's what makes them fun rivals, I suppose."

You nodded in agreement with him. "We'll take them on. Nothing's gonna stand in our way of winning for you!"

"They're doing this for you, Rina!" Lina laughed, nudging Rina. "Nothing's gonna stand in our way of cheering ya on!"

"It's already good enough that you're doing this for me," Rina said. "But you really don't have to win for me."

"Psh, as if they could lose," Lina said boldly. "They're amazing, famous song people! Even if they don't do good, I'm sure people will vote for Mic's team just because he's him."

"About that," Hizashi put in. "I'm most likely going to be wearing a disguise so that people won't be biased."

"We want to win this fair and square." You crossed your arms. "You should know this already, guys."

"Yeah, I suppose so," Lina said. "But we'll still vote for you just because we're your friends and we know the song will be perfect either way."

The Battle of the Bands event really had your group hyped and talking about it for hours. You were sure the doctor was going to kick you guys out because of the noise and how long your group of visitors were in there.

However, Lina and Kaito had to go after a bit more chatting.

"See you later." Rina thanked Lina and Kaito once they had to leave. You and Hizashi stayed, keeping Rina company for a while longer. It seemed like all the excitement had helped her and kept her from coughing and burning up.

"So, how did you two get to know each other?" Rina questioned Hizashi innocently once the married couple left. You knew enough about her to know that she was planning something. You definitely told her about the elevator incident.

"We got stuck in an elevator for a few minutes," Hizashi answered. "And then I got to see their poems after we bumped into each other again here in the hospital."

You raised a questioning eyebrow at Rina. "Yep, and he wanted to see more of my work. He didn't recognize my work, which further proves my point that I'm not that famous as most people I know say."

"I'm sure you'll become more popular after the event," Rina assured. "Have you guys been more together since?"

"No, Rina." You sighed. You knew the Cupid side of her and stopped her before she could go further. She did help Lina and Kaito get together back in high school, after all. If she wanted a confession, she'll get one. "If we were, many of Present Mic fans would be outraged, and there's no chance for me and this celebrity to have a romantic relationship with each other."

"I've been thinking about it," Hizashi said nonchalantly. His cheeks had a tint of red. You gave him a "What the fuck" look as he shrugged. "I'm still single, [Y/N]!"

"And why would that lucky person be me?"

"You have been pretty lucky," Rina commented with a smile of success. "Hey, maybe the reason you can't finish your romance novel is because you've never been in a relationship before!"

"Yeah, if you call having a friend that's probably depressed and dying lucky," you scoffed, ignoring the comment about relationships.

"I call meeting a famous celebrity, and crush nonetheless, and being a famous song writer and writer lucky."

"The first thing's luck, the rest is skill," you countered. "And again, not famous. If I were, you'd also be famous because you voice my songs."

"Most of them! You sang some too."

"Wait, she did?" Hizashi bumped in.

"You were lucky enough to have him kiss you!" Rina said, ignoring Hizashi's question. She nodded at Hizashi, whose face was priceless.

"On the cheek!" Your cheeks reddened. "And if it was to cheer me up after you were being depressing."

"You get to work with him on a collaboration for at least a month!"

Hizashi chuckled nervously, snapping the two of you out of your argument. "I'm not sure how I feel about my love life being argued by how lucky someone is, but it sure as hell is not just luck."

"Either you're too hopeful, Rina, or I'm too hopeless." You sighed, then switched the conversation's topic.

It was an enjoyable visit then, and your trio talked and laughed until it was almost twelve in the afternoon. "We should leave before the doctors yell at us about how we're keeping you from resting." You laughed.

Rina smiles happily. "I'll see you tomorrow, then. Thanks for visiting, you two."

"No problem, Rina." You and Hizashi said your goodbyes.

For once the visit didn't end with her health worsening and her falling asleep after you used your quirk.

~♪♫ ♪♫ ♪~
Chapter music question!
Can you play any instruments?

Also, quick note. Mason and Mabel are references to Gravity Falls. Just using their names and kinda their personalities; don't worry about it ;p