•Ghost•

Also in this oneshot Kirishima is a ghost and Bakugo is a human. Also in the start it might have some sad moments but it'll get better I promise

Edit to after I wrote this: This made me cry throughout while writing this so yeah.

—————-

-3rd person view-

Bakugo walked around town, looking around at all the buildings and sights to see. Bakugo and Kirishima had graduated from UA last year, got hired as heros, started fighting villains and boosting their career at it.

Well...until everything went downhill. Bakugo and Kirishima has fallen head over heels for each other and started to date. They saw each other every weekend, they were the perfect couple. They started dating back in their 3rd year of high school at UA high. It was the best for the two. Bakugo was also wayyyy nicer to Kirishima back then, (Even though he was stilled called Shitty hair once in a while.)

Bakugo had proposed in October, on Kirishima's birthday. Everything was on today. His birthday, the day Katsuki asked him out, the day Katsuki proposed, the day they planned on getting married. But they never did.

In a villain attack, Kirishima has been called to help. He was a pro hero and one of the top 5! Number 4. Bakugo was always so proud of his fiancée. In that villian attack Kirishima got kidnapped, just like back in UA where Bakugo got kidnapped. Katsuki did everything in his power to find his fiancée, and he did. But he was too late.

Kirishima Ejiro was found dead by Bakugo Katsuki. Kirishima was murdered and it broke Bakugo, he cried for weeks on end. He refused to let go. He refused to move on. He still wore the ring Ejiro bought him as a proposal ring, they both had bought each other a ring to propose with. And Bakugo refused to take it off, it was too near and dear to him. Kirishima Elijro was buried in October. On his birthday.

Today was that day. He was walking back home. Bakugo has visited Kirishima to say happy birthday.

To say "I love you"

To say "I miss you"

To say "please come back to me"

And his one wish came true. Bakugo has quit being a hero after Kirishima died. It was too hard on him to grieve and accept what had happened while out on the city everyday, reliving so many memories.

When Bakugo walked back inside his home, it felt strangely warm and cozy. But Bakugo just brushed it off, deciding to make himself a treat to try and cheer himself up. Baking cookies. Throughout Katsuki baking he heard so many things. He heard things from Kirishima. They all hurt his heart. Believing his mind was just trying to make him believe that his fiancée was still here with him. But that wasn't the case.

Kirishima flew into the kitchen. His hair was down and the cookies were almost done. Bakugo hasn't noticed the other's more transparent, ghostly form yet. But he soon would. Even so, Kirishima saw how much his birthday hurt his lover so much.

Especially this one. It was the one they planned on getting married. They had already ordered the cake but Bakugo gave it away. He gave it to people who were hungry on the streets. He gave it to people who asked for some. He gave it to anyone. And Kirishima saw there was still some good left in him even if his death turned Bakugo colder then before.

Kirishima noticed the other's tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes. Mumbling out a "Katsuki. Don't cry" witch just made him look over in the direction of the voice of him. Bakugo couldn't believe his eyes, his lover was here! Tears filled his eyes as the ghost went over and hugged the human. It was weird to say the least. A ghost and a human being able to touch, see and hear each other. But the two didn't care about that at that moment.

The two embraced each other as Bakugo cried his cold, stone heart out. "My baby is back" He mumbled as they hugged. A timer going off. Signaling the cookies were done. Katsuki took them out of the oven and set them on the counter to let them cool.

"Wanna cuddle and just talk for a bit Katsuki?" Eijiro asked Bakugo with a small smile as the other just nodded and went over there. The hugged and cuddled. Sharing small kisses, sweet kisses, loving kisses, short kisses. They couldn't do anything more but they didn't care either. They were together.

After a while Bakugo Katsuki drifted off asleep with Kirishima Ejiro in his arms, witch signaled the time the ghost had to leave. Kissing his lover sweetly on the lips before saying goodbye and disappearing into the darkness of the house. Going back to where he was before here.

Beep beep beep

Bakugo Katsuki woke up to beeping of his phone's alarm clock. He was on the couch laying down with a blanket over him. A small note on the counter by the plate of cookies from Ejiro, reminding the other how much he was loved.