Chapter 7

Hadrian spent the rest of the day being shown around Riddle Manor. Tom and Severus showed him his room which he could have decorated however he wanted. The room was beautiful and Hadrian felt no need in redecorating it. The walls were black and the floor was a black wood paneling. There was a Slytherin green carpet and Slytherin green canopy king bed. There was also a black wood dresser and wardrobe. The last thing was a desk. Hadrian loved it, he was glad it was green as he was supposed to be in Slytherin. While Hadrian looked at the room in awe, his parents were worried that he didn't like it.

"You could change the colors and get rid of everything you don't like," Tom began.

"Are you kidding me, this room is amazing, thank you so much!"

Severus and Tom were glad, but then began to ask questions. Hadrian was questioned.as to why he had never came home and what had happened to him. Hadrian then began to explain. He told them that he was blood adopted by a couple who later died and how he lived with his abusive family, which is why he was covered in scars. He then said how he lived his whole life believing he was someone else until his creature inheritance. He explained how he was under several blocks and compulsions and how his inheritance even had a block on it which is highly illegal. After he had answered all their questions there was the one question Hadrian had been dreading.

"Who were you before," his parents asked.

Hadrian was reluctant to answer. Until in a small voice he whispered, "Harry Potter."

Severus and Tom did not hear him, "Who?"

This time a little louder, Hadrian answered, "Harry Potter." His parents then began to freak out. Tom freaking out about how he had tried to kill his own son, and Severus feeling out about how he had bullied his own son. They eventually calmed down after Hadrian had reassured them multiple times that it was in the past and didn't matter to him. His parents left soon after so he could enjoy his room, but not before handing him a pair of expensive robes saying how the Malfoy family was coming over for dinner, and that they would go but him a whole new wardrobe tomorrow. Hadrian didn't know how interesting this evening would be concerning him and the Malfoy heir.

Later that evening Hadrian showered in the bathroom that was connected to his room. He then tamed his hair, which was a lot easier now that he had had his creature inheritance. He then put on the robes and headed downstairs to wait for the Malfoy family to arrive. Once they had arrived, Tom welcomed them inside and to the lounge, where Hadrian was sitting. As soon as Draco had entered the room, Hadrian was alert. He smelt the most sweet and delicious thing he had ever smelt. He began following the scent, until he jumped on Draco and whispering "mate" while sniffing him. Draco, who had been doing the same thing to Hadrian, finally began to regain control over his body, as did Hadrian. They both sat up off the floor and went to sit on an armchair, with Hadrian in Draco's lap. Hadrian then looked up blushing, as his parents and Draco's parents were laughing at them. Both blushing and sputtering, Their parent continued to laugh until Tom spoke up, "Congratulations on finding your mate Hadrian I think you should explain yourself now.

Hadrian then began explain himself and how he was blood adopted into believing he was someone else. Lucius and Narcissa already knew some of this, but since Draco stayed at Diagon Alley when his parents brought Hadrian to their Lord, he knew nothing about his mate. And then that dreaded question came up, which was asked by Draco.

"Who were you before?"

Hadrian was not sure they wanted to know. This of course got Lucius and Narcissa's attention as they were now staring intently at him. Hadrian decided to just get it over with and told them he was known as Harry Potter and the freaking out began, mainly from Draco.

A/N: Point out any mistakes, I didn't edit it very thoroughly as I wanted to get the chapter out tomorrow.