Prolouge

Harry Potter, the famous boy who lived. Said to be worshipped at home by his muggle relatives. Nothing could ever be so wrong. The boy who lived was abused by the terrible muggles he lived with. He did all the cleaning, cooking, laundry, any chore you could possibly think of. The Dursleys did nothing. His aunt Petunia was a shallow horse faced woman, who was quite unpleasant. However, she was not as bad as the others. His uncle Vernon and his cousin Dudley were practically the same person. They were both as fat as a walrus. They were both nasty pricks as well. Vernon couldn't go a day without giving Harry his daily beating. Dudley liked to torment him throughout the day while Vernon was at work. Compared to those two, Petunia was almost quite pleasant. All Petunia did was screech at Harry and call him names. Vernon abused him in everyway imaginable. He had scars and burns. From knifes, lighters, and much more painful objects. Dudley, well all Dudley did was beat up Harry with his group of friends. Poor Harry lived in a cupboard under the stairs for God's sake. His life was utter shit and it only got worse after he returned from Hogwarts every summer. It was the end of his fifth year and he was in for a surprise this summer.