Chapter 6

(I will now refer to Harry as Hadrian, as that is his true name in this story)

Once Hadrian had gotten over his shock, he began to ask Griphook questions. Griphook told him he would answer his questions later. Hadrian was then informed that he would need to take a test for blocks on his magic. Griphook set another piece of parchment in front of Hadrian and told him to drop three drops of blood on the parchment. The parchment began to fill itself out once again.

Blocks:

Magical Core 80%

Inheritance 100% (Broken)

Parsletounge 80%

Parslemagic 100%

Dragontongue 100%

Magical skills (In General) 80%

Potions 90%

Hadrian was shocked. He then asked Griphook if there was a way for the blocks to be removed.

"The process will be painful, but your blocks will be removed."

Hadrian agreed to the process, and began to have the blocks removed. He was in a lot of pain but did not flinch. He felt different now that the blocks had been removed. His magic felt stronger than ever. He felt much better in general once all the blocks were removed. He thanked Griphook and left the bank, wanting to find his true family.

Hadrian who had no clue on how to find the dark lord, went to his closest allies, Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy. Hadrian found Lucius, Narcissa, and Draco not to far from the bank. He walked up to them.

"Lord Malfoy," Hadrian began.

"And who might you be?"

"I am Hadrian Riddle," Hadrian responded.

"Hadrian, is that really you?"

"Yes it is, I was wondering if you could take me to my father?" Hadrian asked.

"Well of course, your parents will be very glad. They have been looking for you for a while."

With that, Hadrian followed the Malfoys' to where his parents should be residing.

They apparated (sp?) to Riddle Manor. Lucius Malfoy opened the door and called out for the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord came from his study to see Lucius, Narcissa, Draco, and someone he didn't recognize.

"My Lord, we have found someone of importance."

"And who might that be Lucius," the Dark Lord questioned.

"This, is Hadrian." "He approached us in Diagon Alley , as he was looking for you."

"Are you really Hadrian Riddle?"

"Yes I am, I went to Gringotts today and discovered I was under many glamours, compulsions, and blocks. As well as being blood adopted."

"Welcome home Hadrian," Tom stated.

(A/N) I made the block test seperate because I forgot about it in the last chapter.