Chapter 5

Harry woke up the next morning confused. He had no clue what the pain was that he felt last night. He got up slowly, but then realised he wasn't as sore as he thought he would be. He was still sore from everything the Dursleys' did to him though. Once Harry was fully awake, he walked over to his mirror to see if his uncle's sloppy punches had bruised him at all. He was shocked by what he saw. He was still bruised, but that's not what surprised him. When he looked in the mirror, he realised that he didn't need his glasses anymore. He was also around 5'5, and was extremely pale. His eyes that were once emerald green, were now a crimson red. He though that was all that changed, that was until he gasped. Harry gasped while taking in his appearance and realised he had to long and pointy fangs along with his teeth.

Harry then turned his attention to the pecking on his window. There was an owl with a note in his mouth. Harry let the owl in his room, and took the letter from its beak. Harry didn't have anything to give the owl, so he pet it instead. He then opened the letter and began to read.

Dear Hadrian Riddle, It has come to our attention that you have come into an inheritance. Many other things have happened involving your vaults and you. This letter is a Portkey. To activate the portkey say "Inheritance." Please come as soon as possible to discuss your recent transactions and take your inheritance test.

-Griphook

Harry was confused, the letter was addressed to Hadrian Riddle, not Harry Potter. That didn't stop him from packing and grabbing his trunk and activating the portkey to transport himself to Gringotts. Harry didn't have much experience with portkeys so he of course, fell over as soon as he was transported. Along with his trunk falling on him. Harry got up slowly and turned to the goblin who was staring at Harry. Harry recognized him as Griphook. Griphook walked over to Harry, and told him to follow him.

Harry and Griphook went to his office. Griphook promptly sat down and told Harry to take a seat.

"Today Mr. Riddle you will be taking a inheritance test. So if you could please drop seven drops of blood on this piece of parchment."

Harry did as he was told and words started to appear. Once the parchment was done filling itself out, Griphook gave it to Harry.

Fake Birth Certificate:

Name:Harry James Potter

Father: James Potter

Mother: Lily Potter (nee Evans)

Real Birth Certificate:

Name: Hadrian Salazar Riddle

Father: Tom Marvolo Riddle

Mother: Severus Tobias Snape

Creature Inheritance:

Full Vampire

Vaults:

Potter Vault (lord)

Riddle Vault (Heir)

Snape Vault (Heir)

Gryffindor Vault (Lord)

Ravenclaw Vault (Lord)

Slytherin Vault (Heir)

Hufflepuff Vault (Lord)

Pervell Vault (Heir)

Properties:

Riddle Manor

Potter Manor

Ravenclaw Manor

Gryffindor Manor

Slytherin Manor

Hufflepuff Manor

Pervell Manor

Riddle Cottage

Potter Cottage

Riddle Holiday Home (multiple)

Potter Holiday Home

Ravenclaw Castle

Slytherin Castle

Gryffindor Castle

Hufflepuff Castle

Hogwarts Castle

Transactions:

Harry Riddle: 100 galleons

Dumbledore: 5000 galleons

Dumbledore:10000 galleons

Dumbledore: 10000 galleons

Dumbledore: 5000 galleons

Riddle: 200 galleons

Dumbledore: 30000 galleons

Riddle: 150 galleons

Dumbledore: 35000 galleons

(Money taken by Dumbledore was transferred into other accounts such as Weasley and Granger.)

Compulsions:

Trust keyed to Gryffindors (Mainly Dumbledore, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley)

Hate keyed to Slytherins (mostly Draco Malfoy, Tom Riddle, and Severus Snape)

Hate Studying

Be Reckless

Fail classes

Hate Potions

Try to save everyone by doing dangerous things

(All Compulsions placed by Albus Dumbledore)

Harry was shocked to say the least. All the people he trusted, had betrayed him. The people he hated, turned out to be the people that he would love the most.

Unedited, feel fee to point out mistakes :)