Chapter 11

Hadrian and his friends went to the common room for the fifth house that had just been discovered. Once they had arrived, Hadrian asked to speak with Luna, Neville, Fred, and George. Hadrian explained to them everything that had happened and how he was Harry Potter. They were all shocked but relieved that Hadrian was safe. They were glad as they were worried about why "Harry Potter" was not seen on the train or in the great hall. Fred and George were furious when they found out what their family had done. Hadrian also explained how Draco, Blaise, and Pansy already knew. He explained how he was a magical creature and that Draco was his mate. After everything had been explained and questions had been answered, they all headed to bed.

~ Time Skip ~

Hadrian's POV

I woke up the next morning by Draco shaking me gently.

"Good morning, you should probably get ready now unless you want to miss breakfast." Draco told me.

"Good morning to you too." I replied.

I then got up out of bed and got ready for the day. I met everyone in the common room and we walked into the great hall together. We went and sat at the new fifth table and started to eat.

"A lot of you may have been wondering where Mr. Potter is," Dumbledore began.
"He will not be returning as he is being tutored by private tutors so he can defeat lord Voldemort."

I inwardly snorted at this. Of course Dumbledore would come up with some stupid excuse to the hide the truth. According to the rest of the world Harry Potter is "missing." After Dumbledore has finished talking about whatever he was talking about, the teachers passed out our time tables. Everyone else in the fifth house besides Fred and George had the same time table. I eventually received mine.

Hadrian Snape
Monday- Advanced Potions and Double Defense against the Dark Arts
Tuesday- Herbology and Charms
Wednesday- Arithmancy and Double Transfiguration
Thursday- Double Advanced Potions and Double Ancient Runes
Friday- History of Magic and Astronomy

I finished breakfast quickly, and then headed to Potions with the rest of my friends. Our schedules did not say what house we would be attending each class with. Once we had arrived to Advanced Potions we realized that our house would be combined with Slytherin so we would have all our classes with the Gryffindors. Great. On that depressing note, we went to sit down. We sat in rows of three with Draco, Luna, and I in the first row. Neville, Pansy, and Blaise were in the row behind us. We sat on the Slytherin side of the room as there had been extra rows added to that side. Not long after we had arrived, the rest of Slytherin had eventually all filled into the classroom. Almost all of Gryffindor was no where to be found besides Hermione Granger of course.

Eventually the rest of Gryffindor had arrived, however most of the class was almost late. Snape then entered the classroom dramatically, as always. After Snape wrote on the board what potion the class would be making, the class split into groups of two to work on the potion. Draco and I were working together on our potion, when all of a sudden someone called out to me.

"Hadrian probably only got into Advanced Potions because his dad is the teacher." Ron Weasley yelled at me.

"Shut up Weasel, you only got in because you cheated off Hermione." Draco yelled back.

Due to the fact that they were both yelling, Snape had noticed Weasley and Draco causing a scene.

(I really hated writing in Hadrian's POV, but I'm too lazy to go back and rewrite all of that. So, sorry for the random POV switch.)

Third Person POV (I think that's what its called, idk basically nobody's POV)

"Could you repeat that Weasley?" Snape asked.

"It wasn't anything important Professor," Ron responded nervously.

"Ten points from Gryffindor Weasley, five for provoking your classmates and five for lying." Snape said. After that, potions continued on as normal.

Once potions was over Hadrian headed over to Defense Against the Dark Arts. Defense against the Dark Arts ended up being more eventful than expected. It started off normal until Umbridge told them to take out their books, which is where everything started to go downhill. Everything would have been fine, but Hermione decided she wanted to point out the obvious. That the book had nothing in it about using spells.

(Idk exactly what hermione says here and im just kind of changing this scene obviously so it wont be exactly the same wording that the book or movie used.)

"Excuse me professor, but this book says nothing about defensive spells."

"Well, why would it? You don't need spells to defend yourself, that's just utterly preposterous. I mean who would attack you?" Umbride responded sounding annoyed.

"Well You-Know-Who for starters," Ron spoke up.

"Excuse me? You-Know-Who? He's been dead for fifteen years. I do not tolerate liars in my classroom." Umbride huffed.

"I'm not lying, You-Know-Who is back, Harry saw him last year, he killed Cedric!" Ron yelled.

"That is enough! Ronald Weasley you grab your things and get out of my classroom this instant! Like I said before, I do not tolerate liars in my classroom." Umbride yelled back.

Ron huffed and started to gather his things.

"And do not think this means you have a free period, you will go to McGonagall's office right away." Umbridge yelled. "And 50 points from Gryffindor for yelling at a teacher, talking back, spreading lies, and distracting the class."

After that outburst, class resumed. Hermione was left fuming in her seat about the lack of spells. Hadrian was also angry about the lack of spells, but knew not to voice his opinion. Who cares that Defense Against the Dark Arts is going to be boring as hell this year? Hadrian would much rather be bored than have detention, that's for damn sure.

A/N: this is unedited so correct any mistakes i made,, also sorry it took so long for an update my mental health has been complete shit for a long time,, it still is but i decided i should probably update before the year is over. Anyways idk how Hadrian is gonna be at hogwarts as a magical creature so i'm just going to pretend he used a glamour to hide all the magical creature aspects of his appearance. also thank you so much for 2k votes??? i literally never even expected to get 50 votes holy shit