"Mel,Cali and Von...you know she control Luna drug business out hea' now so there's some product on the way for her as well."

Nodding he took another sip. "Say, Lu and Meech plan on having a wedding or what?"

"Ion' know " I shrugged, "but knowing them,they ain't gon' do nun' too big. Cuz' neither one of them fuck with they family like that."

"Fuck it,as long as we dea'."

"Facts." I agreed.

We heard the door close causing us to look towards the exit ,and seen Mel ,Cali and Von walk in.

"Wass' poppin' y'all?" Mel greeted as he dapped both me and Ace up.

"Wass' good Bro."

After greeting Von and Cali, we all stood up.

"Y'all ready to go pick up this shipment or what?"

"Yea nigga." Cali added.

"Bet."

"Aight so while y'all do that,ima head ova' to my Warehouse real quick. Y'all niggas hit me when y'all get back,I'll pull up on y'all if I ain't sleep." Ace stated as he looked at his Apple Watch.

"Be safe nigga." I stated.

"Y'all safe up too,ya heard me?"

I went to go round up all the workers before we made our way to the garage that three black trucks sat in.

We made sure we were all strapped up before getting into the trucks and making our way to pick up the shipment.

*
Los Angeles....

Meecho....

"Meech why you lookin' at me like dat'?" Luna chuckled as she gently rocked Milan in her arms while patting her on her back

"Like what?"

"That....keep your mouth open any longer drool gon' start comin' out."

"If only you could see how fine you look right now bae.. I smirked causing her to blush.

"I literally just have on an oversized shirt."

"And what that mean?" I asked,standing up before making my way behind her,then wrapping my arms around her waist.

Getting that warm feeling I always get inside when I'm close to her and Mimi, I smiled before kissing the side of her neck. "This is why I'm so thankful I got a second chance at life."