"EXCUSE ME IS THERE ANYBODY HERE!" An unfamiliar voice registered.

"YESSSS!" The Hyuns replied, hoping that the person could help them.

"What are you two doing here? This is a forbidden area." A guard came to them, looking all confuse.

"W-what do you mean?" Hyun Jin asked.

Hyuna already had her blindfold vanished into the thin air.

"We shouldn't be talking about it right now." The guard said.
"Let's get away from here first." He leaded the way and the two students followed him.

____

Main gate,

The students were in the mess. Mostly, Hyun Jin and Hyuna. Even though Han and Nayong were bothered too, but they weren't grabbed or physically hurt by that invisible creature. Hyuna was anxious to her death about the whole situation. She couldn't get herself to listen to any more explanation from the security.

"Is your hand okay?" Hyun Jin asked as he came back from the security talks.

"It's gone." Hyuna said as there was no mark left on her right hand.

"I am scared." Hyun Jin blinked.
"But doesn't it hurt? It was pretty bad. The wound."

"It's gone like it was never there." Hyuna said, shaking her head.

"I want to go home!" Ji Yeon came to them, shaking Hyuna.

"Why?! Did something happen to you too?" Hyuna asked.

"Not exactly, Felix caused trouble. We walked into the forbidden area because he said he heard something. I swear." Ji Yeon glared at the boy standing beside her.

"But I did! I heard Han and Nayong voices." Felix said.
"There's so many voices," ( Puns intended ).

"Alright Bokie." Ji Yeon gave up.

"Alright you are allowed to go home. Since there's some unwonted incident that happened today. We will give you the strawberry for free. Thank you for your visit!" The manager of the place said and the students were more than happy to finally able to go home.

"Who the hell suggested such lame expedition? That was the creepiest 30 minutes of my life." Han said.

Seungmin was froze next to him, hugging Han to the limit. Even Nayong didn't get the chance to cling to Han like that.

"What's wrong with that guy?" Minho asked, giving Seungmin a judgemental expression.

"He saw that thing." Han replied.

"BUT HOW?!" Felix was the most excited.

"I wanted to take pictures. So I took off my blindfold and snapped a picture of something else." Seungmin said, eyes turning red as he was so scared to move even an inch.

"WAHHH! You and your camera." Hyun Jin clapped his hands in amusement.

"I just wanted to take a picture of the strawberries but when I opened my blindfold, it was an empty land." Seungmin said.
"But the cloud was too thick, so I snapped a picture of the sky but!"
"I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SAY IT! NOT WHEN WE ARE STILL HERE!"