Lance calm the fuck down (up)

After Veronica gets Lance in an upright position, much to his disagreement, she latches her arms around his torso and popping her head up over his shoulder.
"I apologize for his behavior, but I don't feel that bad" she stops and readjusts her grip on Lance while he shakes and stomps his feet, making little grunts.
"Clearly Lance is not ready to handle talking like an adult right now so we will be leaving, we'll keep you updated on the state of Lance's uterus for as long as it concer- ow Lance" Lance had bitten Veronica's forearm and when she wrenched her arm away from him, he burst out of her grasp and ran towards me.
He ran around me and wrapped his arms around my chest, peeking his head out from the side of my torso like a little kid scared of a stranger.
"I'm not leaving, you can't make me," Lance said with tears running down his face. Veronica takes a step forward
"Lance, you're still in heat honey, your emotions are all sorts of out of whack, you're not thinking straight" her tone of voice is like babysitter talking to a pissed off kid that she's trying to comfort but she doesn't know how to.
"Well if I'm still in heat then why don't you just let me stay with him, I'm the dumb ass that's probably already pregnant anyways"
Lance's hands ran down from my torso to my hips, his thumbs hooking into the waistband of my pants.
"Come on Keithy," Lance looks up at me, "We don't need to stay here, you have a motorcycle, you can take me home with you" Lance's thumbs dip below the elastic of my boxers snapping it back against my skin. Lance leans up and whispers, "and then maybe we can continue what we were doing earlier". I stiffen, unfortunately in more ways that one, and quickly reach my hands down around his hands pulling them out of my pants. I keep his wrists in one of my hands and turn to face him.
"Lance, I'm sorry but your sister is right, you need to go home and you are still in heat which makes you much more fertile, if we were to do... er- that again your chances of being pregnant would be even higher".
One after another, tears slip out of Lance's eyes and his bottom lip starts to quiver, a stark contrast to the seductive and confident smirk that had lined his lips.
"B- but bu... but I, I just don't want you to leave me" Lance paused for a moment before forcibly releasing his wrist from my hands. He grabbed one of my hands, turned me around and at the same time made it so that he was in front and the closest one to his sister. Then he grabbed my other hand making them both rest on his hip bones. Lance's sister breaks out of her shock and we make eye contact, I silently mouth to her "I'm sorry" she subtlety shakes her head which I hope means that she understands. Both of our attentions change to Lance as he starts to speak.

Thanks for reading
I'm starting a thing where I'll shout out a couple of the first people to vote or comment on the newest chapter
I might not do this every chapter but I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your support
So here are the people
The first 3 voters
LanceCosplay
Electrification
SpaceLittle666
And the 1st commenter
slytherin257 a user
Thanks, dudes

- piece of shit writer  (Sarafina)