can we fix it (up)

Before I can turn around I nearly jump out of my skin to feel hot wet hands wrap around my torso and then a smooth slick chest press against my back. I hear small sad whimpers and feel Lance shake on my back.
"Lance... are you crying" the sound of sniffles and more shaking gives me my answer till a pitiful voice comes from Lance.
"I'm sorry, I don't have to keep it, I can get rid of it and you'll never have to talk to me again". I almost respond till Lance continues talking.
"You didn't rape me, if anything I was the one using you and if the other kids call me a slut then they'd be right and I'm sorry that they'll call you the one that fucked the slut and I'm sorry that I'm a useless omega that can't even remember to use condoms" I turn around in Lance's arms and give him a hug as he continues berating himself.
"And I'm sorry that I might not even be pregnant because my uterus is all sorts of fucked up and my hormones are out of wack and that's why I can't be on the pill an-"
I stop his rambling and lift his chin from my chest.
"Wait so you can't even get pregnant"?
He sniffles and says
"Well no, I can get pregnant but my doctors said it would be very hard to do so because my uterus is tilted and I don't have an ovary on the left side and then on the right my fallopian tube is messed up"
"And you can still somehow have heats?"

Hey guys sorry for the tiny updates lately but they come out a lot faster plus summer is almost there so I'll have more time for writing
- piece of shit writer  (Sarafina)