(A Song Named) Pink Roses ||END||

Start from the beginning

My heart immediately shot out of my chest cavity and shot towards the sky, exploding like a firework and showering the earth in its own light. Forget about butterflies, there were flocks upon flocks of pigeons flapping about in my stomach, each one radiant, shining like the deep pockets of a jewel thief.

Because I'm pretty fucking sure that this guy just stole my heart. Even if it hadn't been in his possession beforehand, it was now.

I didn't want the warmth to leave.

So it was excruciating when we had to pull away. My cheeks burned with the warmth of a thousand suns, and I had no words. He snatched them right out of my mouth. Literally.

He slowly turned his head to his left. I turned my head in the same direction.

"...Dumpling, stop staring." He muttered at the cat, watching the two of us with wide puppy (...kitty?) eyes that seemed almost amused. "Shoo. Shoo, we'll cuddle later, go find another kitty friend or something, mom and dad are busy."

'Mom and Dad?'

"First thing that came to my mind." He laughed.

And I swear it was like the universe was teasing the two of us, because just as I was about to resume, there was a knock on the door.

"(Y/N)! Hey, it's Tetra! We heard about what happened to you and Blixer and we just wanted to come around and see how you two are going!"

I wasn't downright refusing them entry, but I was annoyed at their timing. Nonetheless I opened the door and welcomed our guests in. Tetra, Quin and Pi stepped in, and to my surprise, Lumina and Trist also joined. Though the two of them avoided looking at Blixer. Now my tiny apartment was even more crowded and even more tiny.

'Oh damn, your face is all red, you feeling okay?' Quin raised an eyebrow at me as he stepped in. 'Don't tell me you got a fever.'

"Nonono, I'm fine, I feel fine." My face went even redder. Quin was quiet for a few seconds before Pi nudged him.

'Were we interrupting something?' The little ginger shit had a shit-eating grin on her face as she examined my clothes. Her tone of voice was cheeky and suggestive. I practically just rolled out of bed and my clothes were messy as a result, but none of that helped our current situation at all. Blixer just narrowed his eye.

"You can either stop spewing out wild accusations or you can get your ginger ass out of this apartment before I make you." Blixer glared at her with a cold sharp blade hidden in his voice. Pi just flushed a bright red as Tetra and Quin started to roar with laughter. Lumina even broke a smirk, which she hid away. Trist just continued to stare at the man with an irritated look in his eyes.

"And Jesus Christ, aren't you cold?" He pointed a finger at her clothing. It was a hot day and all three of them weren't wearing much, but Pi was wearing the least. "Put on a jacket or something, besides, what if people gawk at you-"

'Okay, can you like, be quiet now?' Pi crossed her arms and pouted. 'You're acting like my dad!'

"And you're acting like a little shit."

I snorted.

In a way, Blixer was Pi's dad. Well, Trinity was their sole parent, but I guess since Cumference was Trinity's fiancé, his title technically could be "dad". Not to mention there are a lot of similarities between Pi and Radius, which might've coaxed a subconscious paternal instinct within Blixer.

'Anyways.' Tetra smiled. 'You... Still going back to Hypnotic after that, or-' 

"Fuck it I'm going back to Borealis."