Fresh - The end of Circumference pt. 2

Days passed and nobody has even seen Circumference leave the house. His three remaining friends all came to check up on him, but he never opened the door. Not even for his beloved Fiancée. But when the day finally came that he actually opened the door to Trinity's knocking, she was shocked to find that his face was unshaven, hair messy, and the bags underneath his eyes were heavy and dark. The entire house was filthy, broken furniture scattered across the floor, and there were even a few holes in the walls. Trinity took pity on him and as soon as he allowed her to do so, she cleaned the place up and took care of him.

They thought his attitude after he got sick was bad, but after Radius' death it just got worse.

Lapses in memory. Drunken rages. Violent tendencies. A complete 180 from Circumference's usual demeanour. The look in his eyes was wild and unforgiving. Ever since Radius' body was discovered in the middle of the street looking like the victim of a wolf, Circumference was a completely different person. Everyone decided to postpone the wedding.

But even so, his own friends were extremely wary of him.

Aster woke up one morning to see that one of the mountains in the distance was completely gone. There were mountains surrounding the plains like a border on a painting, and the missing peak stood out like a missing tooth. Aster blinked as he tried to process what exactly was going on.

"OH COME ON!!!" He shouted so loudly, he could hear the wings of frightened birds escaping. His hands were raised up above his head in a "what the hell?" position as his brows furrowed towards his nose. "I SPENT THREE HOURS ON THAT THING!"

That shout coaxed a door nearby to open. He whirled around and saw Circumference poking his head out of his meek cottage. He was looking slightly cleaner now, but his hair was still disheveled and the bags under his eyes were still present. At least he shaved.

"Shut up!" He snapped. Aster immediately dropped his hands. "What're you even yelling at?"

A finger raised at the missing mountain was all he got in response. "How did that mountain even get destroyed like that?"

'Oh.' Circumference shrugged like it was no big deal. 'I was bored.'

Aster just blinked.

Obviously, the man in the greek cloak wasn't gonna yell at Circumference for doing so, he didn't want to provoke the wrath of the already miserable man, but his eyes widened and jaw dropped. When they first came into existence, they were a lot more stronger than they were now. They spent most of their power and energy creating the world as it is right now, it was like deflating a balloon, once bigger and filled with power, now much smaller. But that didn't mean all of their power was gone, they were still very much capable of performing feats of supernatural magic, and control their own souls in a way that could affect others. Offensively, defensively, supportively, they were practically unstoppable.

BUT EVEN SO, THERE'S NO WAY ANY OF THEM WOULD BE ABLE TO DESTROY AN ENTIRE MOUNTAIN

So of course, Aster was in total disbelief.

"How did you even manage to do that?" He turned his body towards Circumference. He just glared at him in response. Almost immediately Aster realised that this was a bad idea.

And to his surprise, Circumference actually laughed.

"I don't even know, I've been getting stronger and stronger recently" He smirked.

'STRONG ENOUGH TO DESTROY AN ENTIRE MOUNTAIN?'

"Apparently."

That wasn't even the end of it.