What He Sees In Me

Equil and Pharaoh quite like walks, They always eagerly jump onto my shoulders whenever I say that I'm taking one of them out out, the others not so much, they much more prefer staying in their tanks like a bunch of lazy noodles. Pharaoh is smaller than Equil, so she fits more like a necklace than a scarf, but I don't mind, I quite like the weight that these oversized spaghetti bring. But as I was walking through the halls, I saw a larger amount of Corrupted than usual. I asked one what was going on - when all of a sudden Fresh turned the corner holding a crumpled, unconscious body in his arms.

"Fresh, who is this?"

'Oh hi, Barracuda, this, well, is just someone I've met.'

"And why isn't she Corrupted?"

'Reasons.'

The body itself was of a young woman around 18, she was beautiful, I admit, with her soft, kind features on her (S/C) face, framed by a border of beautiful (H/C) locks. She was drenched and covered in mud, clothes screaming, baggy and ruined. Fresh started issuing commands - and every Corrupted was following them.

Until one particular command caught my attention.

"Lucy, Selene, Beatrice, Victoria, Jennifer, you five, take her to my room, undress her to her underwear and put her in my bed."

'Wait, WHAT? FRESH, WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO?' I found myself yelling.

He looked at me suggestively.

'...Fresh I'm gonna kill you.'

Then he burst out laughing, so loud I thought that the girl in his arms was gonna wake up, but she stayed motionless. Is she even alive? Oh wait her chest is still rising and falling.

"Relax! Relax! I just wanna let her sleep in my room for a bit, in her wet, dirty clothes she'll not only dirty my sheets but she'll also catch a cold despite how warm my bed is, it's best if she sleeps in her underwear. I may be an evil demon king but my morals aren't that low, calm your tits."

'Oh.' The sound of my heartbeat left my eardrums.

Fresh lent his care over to the five female Corrupted, and passed them a note to put on his bedside drawer for her to see once she wakes up.

"Fresh, who exactly is she? I don't think you've ever seen a person and decided to not Corrupt them."

'Well, she... interests me, to say the least.'

"Why? How?"

'Reasons, anyways, lovely weather, am I right?'

"Don't change the subject - AND THE SKY IS LITERALLY DARKER THAN MY SOUL"

"Fresh, you do realise how foolish it is to decide to not throw her out, right?"

'I know, I know,' Fresh sighed as he sat in the dining room - several corrupted getting to work on his wound that (Y/N) inflicted. He flinched as one dabbed his wound with antiseptic, and a couple others parted his hair in a way that there was no hair covering the wound. There was one cleaning up the shattered remains of the weapon that (Y/N) wielded. One pulled out a needle and thread, and I could hear Fresh swearing under his breath. He clenched the chair's arm as the Corrupted stitched his wound up. Once that was done, which felt like forever, they bandaged the area and wrapped a white, sterile cloth around his head.

"Did you sedate her in my bed?"

'As per your orders, no matter how much I objected to it.'