(Y/N) - Calm Before the Storm

I saw Ryleigh, Sugar and Austin every day. Our interactivity has left a significant impact on me.

The three of them have a reputation at school for being the "ideals"

Usually if it were any other day, the Ryleigh I would be looking at right now would be a dark-skinned, Red short-haired girl with a belly button piercing. Her eyes would be the most gorgeous deep green, the kind people would happily kill for, which were filled with a mysteriousness, like she knew much more than she let on. Accordingly, her ears were pierced with bright white orbs of moonlight. She had a knowing smile, which was often filled in with a green lipstick. And don't even get me started on her clothes, every day it was different, but they all had one thing in common - it was like designer clothes grew on trees. She almost never wore the same outfit two days in a row, and I doubt she ever plans to. Branded sweaters that must've cost over 80 bucks. Sweatpants that had a lace-like pattern. Nike shoes. The pattern on her headphones was a Green skull. Suits her.

Ah, Sugar, sweet, sweet sugar, everywhere she went, people would gaze upon that beauty. And like her name, her smile and disposition would be as sweet as sugar. She was kinda like Sunset in that way. Her eyes were the widest pastel yellow that charmed countless boys. Her eyelashes would be long and as delicate as a butterfly. Her pale face would often be caked in makeup, and her luscious, red lips were to die for. Her pink hair fell down her back in long ringlets that must've taken hours for it to set. She also had earrings, though unlike Ryleigh, they were usually dangling crystalline oceans. Usually she would wear a pink blazer with a crop top underneath. Often she would wear a black skirt that revealed so much of her thighs that if it were me wearing it, I would be scrambling back to my wardrobe for a pair of shorts. And that's also how we all know she wears Victoria's Secret lingerie. She would wear sheer thigh-highs that made all the boys drool. The pattern on her headphones was a red pair of lips, like someone had kissed her headphones.

Finally, there's Austin. All the girls in the past would often talk about how hot Austin is, but ever since Blake transferred from a nearby high school, they completely shut up about him. I think that might be why Austin has such a grudge against Blake, the new "hottest guy in school". Austin's hair was a roasted chestnut brown that was styled in a wave brushed back, revealing his forehead. They were like brown strokes of a painter's brush, such a beautiful texture. His eyes were a hypnotising blue that, like Sugar, charmed countless girls. Though he usually hid them under a pair of sunglasses, which somehow added to their charm. He was six feet tall, and his muscles were bulging, he looked like he could lift a house. He was the kind of guy who would pop his collars. He usually wore a leather jacket very much like Fresh's one. He would be seen smoking in the boys bathroom, as Mordecai tells me, and could often be sent to the principals office. He was a rebel, and I think he might have a tattoo. I think of him like he's like a rip-off version of Fresh. He grew up in the same orphanage I grew up in, although instead of his parents dying or being abandoned like me, his parents were abusive alcoholics. The design on his headphones was a Black Rose.

The three of them were the kinds of people you strive to be. They dominate the halls, nobody dares mess with them.

And ah, I can still recall the sweet, sweet conversations we shared. The melodic words they spoke to me. The golden, lyrical nectar that was their angelic voices.

"You don't deserve to live."

"Shut up you crybaby, nobody cares about you."

"Why don't you just kill yourself, you dirty whore."

"You're just another waste of space."

"You're worthless."

"Just die you piece of shit."