(Y/N) Never Forgive. Never Forgive. Never Forgive.

That night I felt tired much earlier than usual, so I slept early, obviously.

And the dream I had was a strange one, it was that same man I had dreamt about last night, although this time he approached me.

His aquamarine eyes gazed deep into my eyes as he strode closer to me. He was like a tiger sneaking towards an unsuspecting rabbit. The look in his eyes was a curiosity of sorts, that I found familiar. It was that same look in Fresh's eyes when I first met him in the cave.

"Who are you?"

No response.

"Can you stop staring at me now? I said who are you."

Still no response.

I was just about to ask again when I felt a tap on my shoulder. But when I turned around, I woke up without seeing who had tapped me.

Something told me that that man had something to do with Fresh. Whether he was one of his best friends or one of the people who Corrupted him, I don't know.

But after that dream, I couldn't sleep.

I'm still not sure whether or not it was something out of this world actually keeping me awake or just a simple coincidence. Or maybe just me overthinking too much.

I probably am, aren't I?

But oh well, I decided to take a walk to get my mind off things, I knew this place well enough already. The halls weren't as dark as I thought they'd be, they were dimly lit, just in case anyone decides to do anything in the middle of the night - ie. Me. As I zoned out, I found my brain floating away into the night sky, thoughts wavering, like wisps of smoke.

And I don't know why, but when I finished my little walk, I subconsciously passed my room, and found myself in front of the door of Fresh, a few doors down. I'm not sure what bought me here, whether it was my subconscious or something else, but I didn't really care that much. I just decided that I was tired enough to sleep, especially since I walked right past my den, so I was about to head over back to my soft bed, when I heard a muffled voice behind the door that didn't belong to Fresh.

Followed by another voice, this time being Fresh's own.

Followed by laughter.

"And-And I didn't even know what to do!" It was Mordecai's voice. "I just doubled over laughing and the teacher was so pissed! I didn't even see it coming! She was like 'Sebastian, grow up, what are you even doing?' He got up and we found out that he lost a bet."

Details clicked in my mind, and I felt a warm tightness in my stomach as I clamped my hand over my mouth to prevent myself from bursting out laughing. In tenth grade we were doing drama at school, our Drama classroom has a little "Stage" up to about my knees, made from this fuzzy cloth carpet thing. One day, the teacher was talking, when all of a sudden this boy leapt from the stage and literally belly flopped onto the floor. (A/N: My classmate did this in class once, except it was in fifth grade instead of tenth, I cried I was laughing so hard)

A loud SMEK echoed through the room, before everyone snorted.

I could hear a familiar, loud, hearty roar of a laugh following Mordecai's sentence.

"And (Y/N), (Y/N) literally collapsed to the floor and wouldn't get up for the next five minutes, she just clapped her hands while silently wheezing like a retarded seal, she literally had tears in her eyes" More laughter.

I thought those two weren't exactly the best of friends, Mordecai seems oddly protective of me from Fresh, always glaring at him whenever he saw us together. I know it's nothing romantic, he's head over heels mad in love for Blake. (And to be honest, I can see why) While Fresh just laughs and shrugs it off like it's nothing. So how did they bond so quickly and suddenly? Isn't it like, Two AM right now? They obviously haven't noticed me eavesdropping into their conversation.