(Y/N) - Falling

"I don't know, I think that we should take a detour through the Eastern Forest, We'll meet up with Naruto and the others over at the Fairy Tail Building, before going off to find the One Piece with Goku." Mordecai said matter-of-factly with raised eyebrows.

This Mordecai was not Corrupted, his skin was back to his normal dark, ebony brown, and his blue eyes stared intently at the map in front of us. His normal white hoodie was replaced by elvish, ethereal, god-like green robes, adorned with curling, golden accents. He had with him a long staff that bought out the colour of his eyes.

'Nonono,' I objected. 'The Eastern Forest is filled with Titans, it's far too dangerous, We don't want what happened to All Might happen to us as well. Should we give Edward Elric a call? I think we'll need his help.'

"Good Idea."

But before we had managed to pack up camp, I felt a cold, sharp breeze whizz by my ear, along with a TWANG from the tree behind me. My heart stopped and ran just as cold as the breeze that blew through me.

Mordecai and I were in a clearing, and we were surrounded by ancient, wise, towering trees that were thousands of millennia old. The shadows that fell onto the forest floor revealed little to nothing. So if there were assailants in the shadows, we were oblivious to their location.

But then, a white spark caught out attention

Before it grew and evolved into a white, hot, burning blaze the size of a basketball. It flicked at the air, tongues dancing in the air.

And it whizzed at us.

I pulled back my bow, briefly aimed and shot. The scorching arrow collided with the white flame, and a show of vibrant white and pink fireworks filled the clearing. The arrow landed on a tree with a TWANG, now scorched black from the removal of its magic, while the White Flame is now reduced to just a couple of smoke wisps in the air.

"Finally." I smiled as I loaded my bow, ready to shoot at any given moment. "It's been so long since my last real fight."

And just as our assailant was about to reveal themselves, I felt something move. I felt my clothes move and a shuffling noise, and then I woke up.

"...Uuuuugh..." I managed to mumble as I blinked the remnants of my dream away. Great. Just when it started to get interesting. I vaguely felt my blankets moving across my body, though I was too tired to care. There were cotton balls stuffed in my head and superglue holding my eyes shut, I don't think I'm even capable of caring.

But then, I felt a sudden warmth against my side.

I craned my neck, questioning what the hell was going on.

"What the- Fresh? Is that you? What're you doing?"

Fresh just grunted. It was too dark to fully tell what was going on, and I only recognised him because his hair was such a vibrant pink it almost glowed in the dark. I can't tell exactly his features, but I recognised that voice. I don't know what expression is on his face right now, but the air around his face is moist.

And honestly? I'm just really glad that it's so dark, so dark that he can't tell what expression is on my face right now, so dark that he can't tell how burning hot my cheeks were.

What was he doing?

Luckily it was nothing lewd, he just closed his arms around me and nothing much after that.

...

Wait, is he not wearing a shirt?

He's definitely wearing pants, though I can't really find the other one of his two legs, but I felt a hot sun underneath his bare, muscular arms, which weighed on my own scrawny ones. His skin was slightly sticky, like he had been sweating, but I don't care.