(A Song Named) Pink Roses ||END||

Začít od začátku

I didn't realise how much I missed sleeping with the warmth of another human being next to me until that moment.

It felt nice. It felt warm. So much that I actually didn't notice I had fallen asleep.

I woke up around midday, to find that I was the only person in my room. The curtains were closed yet the sun was still shining out, so the room was bathed in a weird dark blue light.

And fuck don't even get me started on the headache I had. If I touch some specific tender areas on my skull, pains from bruises will flare up which only added to the already extreme hangover I had. I just stumbled out into the living room, where Blixer already had a cup of coffee for me. He didn't look too great either, but I could tell he had been awake for about half an hour or so before I did. Dumpling was in his lap.

"Sleep well?" He muttered, handing me a mug of the brown liquid. I happily gulped it down.

'Like a log. What time is it?'

"It's almost one in the afternoon."

'...Thank fuck I don't have work today.'

He just laughed, before his face went serious and he became silent.

'Can I tell you the truth?' Blixer said in a quiet voice.

"Yeah, sure, what is it?"

'...Truth is I haven't been completely honest with you throughout these past few days.'

"That is a REALLY scary way to begin a conversation."

He snorted. 'Truth be told, Ever since I woke up from that coma... having no idea who I was... I wasn't sure if I could fully trust anyone. You can't really blame me though, I don't even know my own name, who knows, maybe my worst enemy's made themselves to be a friend to me. I can easily be taken advantage of with this memory loss.' 

"Yeah..." Now that I think about it if I were to try and kill him I would pose myself as someone close to him.

'I admit when we first met I had my doubts. Wasn't sure I could trust you. Wasn't sure if I could trust anyone, but then I realised that around you I got a warm feeling. I felt like I could be safe around you but despite that there was still this little nagging voice at the back of my mind that implied you were lying about everything. But the moment we start talking and laughing, it goes away and instead I just enjoy the moment. Every time we're not, however... Well...'

"Oh. So what're you saying here?"

'What I'm saying is, I wasn't 100% sure if I could trust you before last night. When I was drugged and about to lose my pride, I honestly didn't think anyone would show up. I thought I was alone and done for, and I struggled even more because I knew it was down to me. Alone. But then you showed up.'

"...Yay me."

'I swear, someone showing up was the last thing on my mind, and once you did, even did that throw I taught you, and said that you'd always have my ass no matter what, I realised that I could wholeheartedly put my life in your hands.'

"That's kinda cute"

'And... er... Fuck...' He buried his face in his hands and it took me a few seconds to realise his cheeks were red. 'I... Um... Shit, I-'

"Spit it out"

'Can I... Um... C-can I-'

"What're you even-"

I was interrupted when I felt a pair of tender lips around mine.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA