T W E N T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

"There's no need" I met her gaze "Because as soon as the sun rises, we'll be out of your hair" 

"Well now, that's going to be a problem" she said "Since the portals won't open until I say so"

"So you're holding us hostage?" Greyson raised his eyebrow 

"I merely want a conversation" she smiled at him "An honest conversation in which my little fleur will hear me out and allow me to explain" 

"And if I do?" I asked quietly "Will you let us go then?" 

"It all depends" 

"Depends on what?" 

"Depends on whether or I like your answer or not" 

I gave her an incredulous laugh 

"So either way," I started "Greyson and I are screwed? Aren't we? We're your captives" 

People whispered and I shot them an annoying look 

"Tomorrow" She said, walking away "Everything will be revealed tomorrow" 

🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹~🌹

"What in the Hell just happened" Greyson whispered harshly to me as we followed Dahl toward our room 

"Beat's me" I sighed in exhaustion "But whatever it is, we'll find out tomorrow" 

"Rose seriously" he gripped my arm and pulled me to a stop "We need to talk about this" 

I yanked my arm out of his reach 

"Apparently we need to talk about a lot of things" I said angrily "Like how you failed to mention that you and your whole family were werewolves" 

"We're not talking about me or my family..." 

I cut him off with a snort 

"And you think I want to talk about this? Right now?" I growled at him, poking his chest "I just want to wash this make-up off, take a bath, and go to sleep before I have to face Queen Hold-Her-Granddaughter-Hostage-Until-She-Agrees-With-Me tomorrow" 

I started walking again and in three short strides, Grey caught up to me. 

"I wanted to tell you" he said quietly "I just didn't know how" 

I glanced at him "Did you ever even try to tell me?" 

He nodded 

"When?"