Joining forces

The ghost crew walked up the ramp as other ships started finished fueling up. "SYNDULLA HOLD ON!" Leia yelled across the landing platform and behind her was a group of specialized troopers. Once up to the ramp "syndulla I know you'll land and board to help Ezra escape I want inferno squad to come along to help you out." Leia said , "Nice to meet you finally General I'm commander versio." Versio said behind her husband Del, her daughter Rey and old rebellion friend Shriv Suurgav. "Good we'll need all the help we can get to get our loth cat back." Sabine said charging her blaster pistols. The resistance force started build in a formation over their base planet. Things were about to get very active across the galaxy.

Back on the first order star destroyer a deck hand had multiple ships coming into the system. "General Hux multiple star ships are entering the system." The naval officer informed the General. "Prepare fighters and cover the transports." He responded with as multiple ships came to face the First Order threat.
Just then on a chiss admiral took control of the fleet. "We must buy time for civilians to evacuate and try to disable the destroyer but not destroy." The admiral ordered with his small fleet of cruisers and star fighters.

" The admiral ordered with his small fleet of cruisers and star fighters

"Meager defense by the chiss's empire." Kylo said as first order TIES were deployed. That's when three more first order star destroyers entered the system and deployed all available forces. On the planet the first imperial waves just started hitting the ground and the chiss ground defenses held just as imperial transports brought walkers to back the infantry. While over the planet the star destroyers readied their Kyber rockets. As fighters got caught in close dogfights.
Through hyperspace Leia was getting through to the new republics senate, "the first order has been under our noses not agreeing to the treaty and ravaging countless systems to supply their war machine, kidnapping and indoctrination kids for their storm trooper cores and navy. To even right now invading systems that just want to live in peace and if we don't stand together the republic that the rebellion fought to preserve will be replaced with a new ruthless empire." Leia said to the senators and many of the imperial agents who were bribed tried disclosing this but that's when she showed a video of the same exaction Thrawn and Ezra were captured. Bo Katon then spoke "I may not be a senator but the imperial remnants is a threat that must be taken seriously and mamdalore stands with the resistance!" Igniting the dark saber like the many years ago but not only was mandalore watching but the reborn Jedi order. "All Jedi warriors we are going to war, Prepare fighters and it's our chance to prove we ourselves to the galaxy once more." Luke said through the old rebellion base and then Leia showed the image of Thrawn and Ezra both being drugged aboard the first order transport and lothal's people filled the streets and started producing war materials as quickly as possible.
Meanwhile in the detention cell Thrawn and Ezra were held, Ezra finally came too, "Bridger good your awake" Thrawn said , "I thought you would've joined the first order." Ezra responded surprised, "Bridger we had plenty of time to put our differences aside and now the first order is invading my home and we will escape." Thrawn responded as he helped Ezra up. "Any ideas?" Ezra asked, "actually a few." Just then the destroyer rocked as all batteries opened fire on the first defense fleet the chiss threw at the first order and hux gave the order for no survivors. With one nod Ezra gave approval to Thrawn, "YOU SELL OUT YOU SOLD YOUR PEOPLE OUT FOR PERSONAL GAIN!" Ezra yelled then Thrawn punched him and then Thrawn responded with "I had no choice you don't understand you loth rat!" Just then the cell door opened up and two storm troopers came in and as soon they could raise their blasters Ezra was dropped and he force pushed them against the wall knocking them out. Now mutual friends grabbed the E11s and escaped out the cell door and started making their way to the destroyers hanger. Just over the coms "the chiss campaign has begun and the first victory will not be the last." Hux said on the loud speakers. Thrawn was a angry but now he knew his time has came to set things right.

Minutes later the resistance fleet arrived. But unknown to the resistance the new republic deployed their 5th fleet with the latest and best equipment and men to help the resistance and other factions to destroy the first order.

Round 1 against the chiss but a United force shall give the Order a good beating but will the ghost crew and allies be able to free Thrawn and Ezra?