Chapter 12

a/n: double update, yey!

Chapter 12

*****

Ashton’s POV

After having a friendly breakfast with my family and friends, the boys decided that they should go home. They have their own plans for the week. After the guys left, I slumped on the living room couch and watched various television shows. There’s ANTM and Australia’s junior Master Chef—maybe I should watch junior master chef. I’m not that entirely interested with fashion and all and food is always better.

While watching the show, I scroll through my twitter timeline and see the same updates from 5sos update accounts and many fans tweeting how much they love our music and how they want to meet us and everything. I couldn’t help but smile and be grateful about the things they say and show, and the best part is when they tweet us pictures of 5sosfam meet ups and their own 5sos t-shirt. They are the best fans on the planet and we love them and no one will ever come between us.

I checked my DMs and saw that there are so many of them Dming me daily, asking me how I am and asking me nicely to follow the usernames they sent. I try my best to follow as many as I can but positively failing because I’m the member of this band that follows least people. I have to follow more.

I decided to do a keek. I slid my phone out of my pocket and tapped my keek icon app. I tapped the recording icon and switched it to front cam, “Hi guys, ash here. So, we have a week of break and after that, we’ll be off to performing in front a lot of you again. Trust me, I would love to start banging on those wicked drums again, but we have to rest for a bit and have some family time. Oh, and we’re glad to be back home, you guys should have seen Michael’s face when he saw his mum again. Okay, okay, all of us had some moments when we see our family again. Yeah, it’s really cute. Anyway, I can’t wait until we see all your faces again on next week. Love you guys and thank you so much for all of your endless support. You guys rock. See ya guys soon.” And… end and post. I tweeted that I have made another keek on twitter and already got thousands of notifications.

I read some of the fan’s replies and find myself smiling because of their nice messages. A lot of them are tweeting how much they are happy that we’re home and have a good rest, and I even spotted a fan replied saying, “STOP TWEETING AND GET OFF TWITTER AND REST AND HAVE FAMILY TIME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ASH.”. Seriously, what is up with the caps lock? I always wonder about that. And aww, that was kind of sweet. I wanted to follow that account but instantly lost it because my twitter refreshed and now I couldn’t find his or her account. Bummer, I could have followed that account. And she had “Ash pls be my 1/4” on her profile name, I would love to have tapped her follow button and be her first 1/4, but i apologize for not. Dang it, I couldn’t even remember her username.

As I scroll down a little more on the replies, and followed fans, I got a message from one of my best mates, Niall. Yes, Niall Horan of One Direction.

Niall:

- Hey mate! Hope you guys are enjoyin da first day back in Sydney!