Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*****

Kris' POV

[5 months later]

5 months. 5 months since I have died. But the weird thing is; I'm feeling fine. I've been enjoying this strange new life. Crazy, you say? Yeah, I guess so. Ever since I am this spirit I am now, I've been throughout places I've never been! I can go without being seen or anything! Of course, I made this new life like an adventure and not live it in the sad way. I know I'm a ghost an all but imagine this, you can go to different places, go to sites without getting harmed or anything at all! I know it's a little lonely but I'm not gonna live this new way of living in a depressed way.

I can't complain about my life. I've accepted I'm a ghost. Sometimes I can cause mischief, mostly playing with a few 'bad' souls, like Herson's bully, yea; I taught that boy a lesson for bullying an innocent kid like Herson. Hey, just because you are small doesn't mean you have to get bullied! Somehow, I've let go of my past, but not all of it. Before I left my country, I visited my family. I know they can't see me but I still manage to say good bye and say lots of I love you's to them. I don't want to stay in my dark past. I want still want to live, even being dead. It's confusing, I know. Now that I'm free again, I can do whatever I want.

 Where am I now? I got myself to Australia. Isn't that just the craziest thing?! How? I sneaked myself through an airport and found a plane so I took it. Nobody could touch me nor even see me so why not? I sat on an available seat on the plane. The plane wasn't even full of passengers.

"Passengers, we are about to land to Sydney, Australia. Thank you so much for taking Philippine Airlines", the flight attendant said through the speaker. Everyone cheered and the girls behind me made a shrieked. I looked behind me. They are about my age too.

"JOHANNA! LEAH! We're finally here!" screamed one girl, who has a purple hair.

"O-M-G, Australia,"another girl screeched, this one, has blue hair, covering her face with her hands. "The country where 5 Seconds of summer came from! Oh, I need to tweet that we're here!" she adds.

"Yea, no shit." The purple head rolls her eyes.

"I really need to pee!"another whines, and thank goodness that this girl has natural blonde hair.

I looked behind and three girls we're wearing the same shirts with exact logo. I laugh as if they seemed like triplets.

"5 es oh es," I read their shirts.

"Calm down girls. They're just a band." a man, around his 40's, said. I assume he must be their father. The blue and purple head dramatically gasps.

"Dad, they're not just a band!"they said in unison. Wow, looks like they know how to answer their father. They kept going on and on about the band and how hot they are. Jeez, is that how you explain a band to your father?

"Whatever you say, girls."he rolled his eyes and laughed. These people can't see nor hear me but I do and I think it's funny how you can do that. The plane landed and the people lined up getting out of the plane one by one. But once again, I just walked past them. Literally, because I'm a ghost, remember?

I stepped out of the plane and into the stairs, going down. I breathe in deeply to the air, new country, never beginnings. It didn't really matter where I could stay here, I could just sleep at any available room at a hotel. That's what I've been doing for the past months. I jogged out the airport and see a beautiful city view of Sydney. Wow, I took a good plane and chose a great country. I walk through the streets and had the biggest smile on my face. The good weather is having an effect on me. Although, I still would like to come here with my family. But I guess I'm on my own now. Well, not exactly alone. Even though I'm not entirely 'living', I know God is still here for me. Guiding and watching over me. I still have complete faith to Him. I stumble myself on a store. I got attracted by what I'm hearing. The songs they're playing are really good.

I went inside the CD store and looked at the albums displayed on many racks. I looked at the TV screen near the cashier and it has "DNA — Little Mix" track playing. Wow, the voices of the girls really sound good. I love the beat to their music as well. I stayed in the CD store listening to the music and just looked over. I wanted to touch and hold the CDs but I can't because I know it's only gonna scare people once they see a floating object. I'll say, I can touch objects but I can't touch living people or animals. I just tilted my head to look at the albums. There's this CD that caught my eyes.

'She looks so perfect' I read.

5 Seconds of summer. Oh, so this must be the band those girls were going crazy about. I have to say, what a weird posture they have on their EP.

Then a group of teenagers came in, pointing directly at the CD.

"THERE'S AN EP!" a girl screeched running towards my direction. Then all of them did the same. All of them got each of their copy leaving the rack of 5 Seconds of summer rack empty. Then they started screaming and crying. What is wrong with them?  More importantly, who are these people on this band that makes these people fangirls —and also fanboys- over them more than Bieber fever?

They quickly paid their CD's on the counter and walked out the store. I would love to see the EP again and look at the 4 boys again but there are no more EP's. It's sold out already.

"Play the 5SOS EP, Michelle!" a woman in the CD store's uniform said.

"You got it!" she responded. She excitedly replaced the Little Mix's CD with 5 Seconds of summer. The device starts to read the disc. I step in closer to the speaker, wanting to know how this band is gonna sound like.  I hear the guitar strum.

"Heyyy, Heyyy, Heyyy Hey!"

"That was a good start for a song lyric," I chuckle.

Minutes later after all 4 songs are completed, I take back what I said.

"Wow."

Hi, vote and comment?

(Edited.)