Chapter 6

Sorry for the delay of the updates

If you know Darcy Lewis (Kat Dennings) from the movie Thor, she's here. The way of how she acts in that movie is also her personality here. Quirky, straight-forward, (and cusses a lot)

Oh to make things clear, Darcy has the ability to SEE, HEAR & TOUCH spirits. Like the special kind of gift that Norman has from that movie "Paranorman".

Remember, this is a fanfic. Anything can happen in the world of my imaginations ahaha

Love you all so much.

Chapter 6

*****

Kris' POV

I can hear snores and a few mutters as I slowly wake up. I was curled up like a ball on the floor, my hair was sprawled everywhere. Looks like I drifted off to sleep again while we were watching the movie.

I opened my eyes and stretched up a bit. I fell into awe when I see Ashton's face. He's also on the floor, sleeping peacefully. I smiled at his innocent looking face. Then I looked at the others who looked like complete mess. I snicker as I look at Michael, who apparently has his tongue out slightly when his asleep, and a few drools coming out of his mouth. Luke is pretty much snoring loudly and Calum muttering a few words, I guess he must be dreaming. I crawled up to the bed to get a good view of Calum, and trying to understand the words he says.

"m-my c-cheese c-cake" he mutters. I bite my bottom lip, trying to hold in my laugh. Oh my god, these boys are so cute when they're asleep. I feel a little chilly so I rubbed my arms with my hands. I looked at the clock and it's only.... 5 am? No wonder it's a little cold.

I noticed Ashton was only wearing a tank top so I checked his closet if he has any more blankets. I try my best to not make a sound so I wouldn't wake them up. Because, I mean, who wants to see anything floating in the morning anyway? Luckily, he does have a few more blankets so I took one out and covered Ashton. Once the soft cloth touched his skin, he snuggles into it. I didn't even notice how muscular he is. I look back at the other 3 and it seems like they're all alright.

"My, oh my, what a mess," I sighed, looking at his messy room. The TV was still on so I turned it off. I took a plastic back at his trash ban and started collecting the empty cans of sodas. I dusted his coffee table which had crumbles of cookies and cleaned the rest of it.

"There," I relieved, placing my hands on my waist.

It's only 5:19 so I have a lot more to do with that time while the boys are asleep. And no, I'm not being a babysitter or a crazed fan who wants to stalk them. I slowly made myself out his house and just sit at the grass of his front yard, looking at the dawn.

I hummed a familiar tune that came up on my mind. I hummed the chorus of Forever and always by parachute, one of my most favourites. I tap my fingers on my thighs as I reach a beat of the song.

"I love you forever, forever and always. Please just remember even if I'm not there. I'll always love you, forever and always..." I sang, not bothering if anyone would hear me. I feel my tears flowing out, tickling my skin as it drips down.