Chapter 15

(A/n: Don't hate me please, School is shit. End of my explanation for my absence.)

Chapter 15

Kris' POV

I kick the grass to unleash my anger for myself. I hate this, I hate all of these. I hate everything my dead life. So far this whole ghost thing was such a good thing at first but let's face it, who even wants to be dead?

I pick myself off the ground and start to walk back to the building. I need to talk to Darcy. I want some girl time. As I keep walking, I found myself in front of Ashton's house. I smile at the thought of remembering the time we first came here.

I start to go at his front door. I don't want to creep or anything, or maybe I do. But I want to know how he is. I stop at the door when I hear Ashton's voice at the garage few feet away.

"Oh wow, this is just great." He said.

Few seconds later he comes out of the garage and walk out.

I tilt my head a little and then I started walking towards him. I'm still invisible to people's eyes, so I guess it may be okay to follow him around?

As I trail behind him, I can't help but smile a little. I don't understand it either, but my lips forms into a smile whenever he's around now. If only I can hang out with him like how normal people hang out with the others, but I can't. He's human. I'm not. He's living and breathing. I'm.... I'm the complete opposite.

I have the nerve to even think that he could be my friend, but I shake off the thought because he'll just freak out and be afraid of me. Or hate me that he's talking to the dead. Fuck being dead. This sucks and hurts.

He stops in the road, me bumping behind his back but I just went through. I noticed he is about to cross the road, wherever he looks, I do the same. There's a car not too far from our distance, I shake my head. He wouldn't cross.

Guess not.

He starts crossing when clearly there's a vehicle few feet now away. He didn't notice that it was actually going faster than few seconds ago.

"Shit! Ashton!" I yell. But then my voice comes out like air this way. What?!

A few people that surround us started yelling at him but he's still not focused, or didn't even hear us. Damn it!

"Damn it Ashton!" I scream again. I run towards him but I can't push him away.

I frantically go around him. I don't have a voice. I can't touch him to push him out of the way. He can't hear me. What the fuck happened?! Why can't I leave stealth?

"Get out of the way!" I yell on the top of my lungs. I hear the loud honk of the car and wheels screeching on the hard gravel. I turn my head back to him...