Fifth Loop

The bunny w̷͉̆ã̵̮ŝ̴̟ ̷̖̆ȑ̷̞é̷̠s̷͖͝t̵̘̍i̷͎̍n̵̲̍g̵̻͑ ̷̑͜i̵͇̾n̸͕̐ ̷̱͊p̴̩͒e̴̦͂a̷̢͠c̷̭͠e̶̺̿ when it noticed his usual green field was lo̵͚̽o̵͎͐k̷̰͋ȋ̴̲ṉ̷̈ġ̷̮ ̸̜̿ä̸͖ ̷̟̈b̶͇̎i̶̻͂t̴͈̽ more faded than usual. Like a photo who's opacity was lowered in photoshop. This alarmed t̵̼̄h̶̺͆e̷̟͛ ̷̟̒b̵͓͘ȕ̵̳n̴̥̕n̸̳̏y̷̛̪, for the more it looked around the more it felt like trying to remember a dream,̶͊͜ ̷̡̊o̷̔ͅr̷̲̊ ̴̖͊ä̶͚́ ̷͎͛d̶̺̎ȉ̶̥s̵͔̊t̶̲̓a̵͓͝n̸̮͑ț̸͊ ̸̥̅m̶̜͑ȇ̵ͅm̶̪͒ȯ̶̖r̵̢̂y̶̤̓.̸̮́.̵̘̌.̷̰̓.

    "Ayuda me my love!!" a familiar Spanish speaking voice cried. The Spanish speaking midǵ̶̟ẻ̵̥ţ̵̿ ̸̜͠m̴̟̑a̸̛̼g̶͕̓i̶̘̿c̶͉̎į̸̉ä̸̖́n̵͕̉ ̶̲͐ẘ̶̨ȃ̵̠s̷̈́ͅ in a panic, watching his body fading like marker on wax.

    "Oh no." The bunny stated. He then walked away.

    "Where are you going mi amor?" H̵̺̓ē̸̲ ̵̢͋c̵̣̈́r̵̭͗i̶͕̓ḛ̴͘d̸̟͛.̷̹̿ "don't you care about me?"

    "No." The bunny said flatly.

    "N̸̞̄o̴̞͋o̸̮̅o̶̙̿õ̶̺ö̴̖́ô̸̖!̶͙̒!̶̢̅!̶̛̣"̴͖̀ť̴͈h̷̫͑e̵̛ͅ ̴͓͗m̶̼͑a̸̻̍g̸̫̉ỉ̶͕ĉ̴ͅǐ̵͇ȃ̸̝n̷͎͒ ̸̢́c̴̗̓r̶͐͜ḯ̵̪e̷̫̾ḋ̶̗ ̴̱͘ȧ̷̟s̷̺̋ ̵̤̇ḫ̶͗e and his super spanish-accented voice disappeared into the ever apparent void.

    "Thank God." The bunny sighed. "Now, to get to the bottom of this mȩ̴̩̱͙̻̟̼͐͆̐́͗̊̍̔s̶̨̩̜̱͓̙̻͔̠̺͍͗͑͒͐͛̍̈́̈͑͘͠ș̸͕͎̻̩̳͝…"

    The bunny hopped off the ground and out of his text. It found itself in a bedroom where a young man sat, halfheartedly playing a game. His eyes were glazed. His fingers moved lazily. The bunny looked on screen and saw the young man losing his game. It wasn't long before he was defeated. The young man sighed. He got up, turned the television off, and sat back down, beginning to swipe through his phone.

    "̷͓̱̏̒̀̇͒͆͝H̸͖̬̭̓̂͒̃̈̕͝e̵̯̹̗̺͇̩̤̬̮͆̈͘͜͠y̶̛͕̲̼͌͐̃̿̄̄͘̕ ̸̳͓́͗̀̅͆͒͗́̄͋ͅd̵̢̀̒̋͗̓̓͌̈́̎͘û̶̫̺̩̺̰̍͑̎̉͝ḿ̴̢̧̭̮͇̮͚͔̈̔̔́̚b̵̟͔̰͇͂̇̚͝à̶̪̜̫̲̱̹͙̿̆̐̕ş̶̹̯̖̥̝͐̔ş̸̳̲̠̾̄̔́̽!̶̙͖̱̳̔͋̿͛̌̾̌̀̏͘"̶̱̙̭̝̺̫̖̌̂̾̚̚ ̴̨̪͔̯͇͚̫͍̹́̓̽͑͆͆̕͝T̶̨̢̲͓̯͇̦̫͓͉̓̋̊̾̈́̒̈́͝h̷̢̘̭̰̰͓͒̊̚͜ȩ̸̖̹͖̝̳̤̓̂̓̋͒̌͋̄͜͠ͅ ̵̭̮͑̑̐̿̕ͅb̵̨̟̝͚͚̙̹͍̓́̊̀̽͜͝ṷ̵̩̌ņ̴̡̧̛̛͓͎̖͖̯̦̐̊́͆̒͐̓͝n̶͎̆̄̂̉̀̚͘ỳ̷̧̗̠͖͋̂̒͝ ̸̣͌ḉ̴̙͕̱̱̓͝a̴̝̮̫͇͙͇̒̌̐̎̏͌ľ̷͍̦̳̖͇͇̏̉̓̀̓͝l̶͙̚ẹ̷̳̬͖̞̃̋̀͜d̵̢̢͖̺͔̖͎̙͊̒̓̅͘͜.̴̛̼͍̲̖͋̽̂̈́̑̚ The young man looked back.

    "Hey." He said. "You're out of the story again.

    "̸̯͛̊N̶̼̝̽͝o̸͓͛̾ ̸̲͚̓s̷͙͉̀h̸͔͒̈́i̸̢̼͛t̶̘͐ ̴̹̍̐ͅŚ̸͚̖̆h̴̠͈̐͠ë̴̲́r̶͖͓̃͐l̴̡̉̕ö̶͎c̶̩̋k̷̪͍̈.̶̪̘͂ ̷̠̺̎ Are you ev̷̠͔͌er̶̖̕͠ ̴̡͇͂g̷̿͋ͅǒ̷̞͑ṇ̵̦͗n̷̤̳͌à̸̢͝ ̵̮̇́͜c̸͙̾̿ͅo̶̪̐n̷̟̦̓t̴̬͋ĩ̵̡̫̕n̶͕͍̈́͝u̷͓͒͛e̵̡͈̋ ̸̱̹̓ĭ̶̜͂t̸̼̮͋͒?̴̛̭̰ everything is disappearing!"

    "I… I don't know…"

    The bunny looked at him, furrowing its little boopable nose. "And̸̛̛̞̋̅̌̈́̈́̿ w̵̤͑͗͠͝͠h̸͎̯̱̾͊y̸̢̪͈̘̽̔ ̶̧̢̛̙̤̮͕̒͆͛̾͑̿ń̵̡̛̼͛͗̐͗o̸̢̞̩͓̻͎͈̩̒̽̓t̴̩͙̺̗̳͈͑̑͜?̵̣̖͇͇͖̋̾̇ ̵̞̖̺̥͉̟̅̐̌̍̒T̶̨̘̰̤̥̄̍̉̋̔͝h̵̢͉̫͂͂̀̈́́̚ë̵̡̳̥̥̝̗̿͂̍̄͆͆̾r̵͔̦̞̭̙͎̈̃͝ͅe̵̥͙̰̣̺̼̦̋͑͊'̷͔͐̅̂̿̂s̴̨͈̣̖̥͌̀͑͆̇̀́ ̵͎͈̻̮̭̥͍̜̃ļ̸̛͓̭̗̆̾̄͋̉̕ĩ̶͙͔͚̣̈̅ẗ̵͓̼͓͙̎͒̀̆̕͝ṯ̶̓̂͘͝l̸̳̮̺̓̋̄͛ê̴̡̺ to no effo̸̰͌̊r̴̃̍ͅͅt̶̬̮̋ ̵̥̳͛́y̶̨̰͐̒o̸͇͇͋u̴̦͛ ̶̻͚̕ḥ̵̋ä̸̺̉v̸̘͋̀ȩ̸̮̂ ̷̬̕t̴̘̫̏ǒ̴̺ ̴͔̈́p̵͎͚̒u̷͕̹̐t̵̮̼̔̇ ̷̠̿́i̷̥͛̄ň̸̨̠͑ṫ̵̺̌ͅȍ̶͈͓ ̷̱͐̍ĩ̶̳̋t̴̞̙̊!̸̳͔̆̿"