part 25

[Edited]

Jessica pov
I am 38 weeks and i am having a little girl we have decided on the name jace. Myself and bella are sitting on the sofa.

Bing bong

"Mommie door" she runs "you mad little child" i laugh as i answer it "Nanny lori" she screams "omg, you are so big" she smiles and hugs her "erm, bella go play in the play room" i say. Myself and lori sit in the living room. "What you doing here?" I ask her "I know i am not welcome" i cut her off "you got that right" i snap

Lorelai pov
"Listen, i know i shouldn't of reacted like i did, it was hard for me to say goodbye and i know pam is you real family, i just found it hard you leaving, i know this doesn't excuse how i was but please... i miss you both jess" I wipe my tear. She gets up and goes upstairs. I pick my coat up and go to leave as "Nanny" Bella runs to me "i pick her up and walk over to jess "I love you" she hugs me.

We are in the garden and we have none stop being laughing "Mom" she says "yes" i sit next to her "Pam...erm her and her kids are going away for a little bit to live with her husbands family in Italy" she says with tears dropping from her face "oh" she hugs me "It will be fine, pam will never forget you" I comfort her.

Jessica pov
I am cooking us dinner and ben has gone to liverpool for training "Mom" i ask "yes jess" she smiles "Stay the night please" I anxiously ask "Sure, luke will drop me some things off."

I serve up dinner and put bella to bed.