14

Jessica pov
I'm with Pam, we are staying at her sisters as they are away for 2 months. "Pam, don't do this they know" I cry "Jess, i can't loose you" she cries "Pam listen lets go out, do it their way and no one gets hurts" I try and convince her "I will be hurt, it took so long babe" she hugs me "I'm going to go talk to Wendy and explain it was my idea, just agree with what I say" i hug her.

I go talk to Wendy and no charges were made, just a 6 months ban on seeing me "It's six months" I hug her and get in the car.

We pull up outside miss patties dance studio as I see lorelai who doesn't know anything. I get out the car and scream her name...

Lorelai pov
Im walking down the street seeing all the posters of Jess when "LORELAI!" I hear my name screamed "JESSICA" I run to her crying. We both hug "I'm so sorry" she cries "No I'm sorry" I cry and hold her tight "I love you" she cries "you don't understand kid" I break the hug and luke comes running over.

We are back home and I have promised not to press charges for Jessica's sake. She is unpacking her little bits she had with her. I am sitting in the kitchen outside her room "erm... I've been thinking and want to go college finish the last of my course and then maybe keep working for my old job they said I'm welcome back" she wraps her arms around me and leans on my shoulders " of course" i smile and kiss her hand "Selfie she takes a picture.

It's 9pm and all we have done and well not left each other. Myself, luke, Rory, Logan and tori and of course Jess whos lying on my lap are watching a movie "I'm going bed, I'm so sleepy" she says "ok, night darlin" I smile and hug her night "love you mom" she goes to bed. "Mom did she just?" Rory smiles "I..I think so...