part seven

Jessicas pov
We are on our way to met my aunt, who i hate. Luke is already there and said my aunt is excited.

We pull up and i ser her "Lorelai, she looks like my mom, it my auntie pam" i get teary. I get out the car and go run over "Its you" i hug her "yeah, aunt beckie is backnin prision" she hugs me "I've missed you!" I hug her "So have we" she turns me round "kids!" I scream and we run to each other.

Lorelai pov
Jess is so happy but apart of mr wish beckie showed up. "Hi im lorelai and this is luke" i introduce myself "Hi, im pam and this is amiee, laura and nathan" she smiles "pick me up at 3 then?" Jess asks "oh, yeah sure" i say as we head to the car.

We get in the car "we lost her luke" i cry "This was never forever lori!" He hugs me.

Jessica pov
We are playing, running about in the park "Kids food" pam shouts. We all sit and eat the picnic, after that the kids go over and play, while i talk to auntie pam. "I saw you visited your mom" she smiles "Yeah, lorelai and luke have been amazing with me, i help out at her inn and work at lukes diner." I smile "I have a niece, lorelai's daughter rory as a little girl, oh i have a dog sam, i have met a boy ryan his amazing." I get excited "you settled in then" she looks away "yeah, but if i was to ever get asked to live with you, i would" i hug her.