part 16

Jessica pov
I wake up and my dinner is still next to me cold. I roll back over and lie there stare into space.

I hear my door open, I pretent I am asleep. Lorelai sighs and takes my plate away. I feel bad i do but my mind set isn't good at the minute. I have court in tomorrow with pam, i have college exams.

Lorelai pov
I phone Kathy "Hi kathy, she hasn't eaten, she won't talk or leave her bed" I sigh "i know, her exam is coming up" I wipe my tears and come off the phone. I walk and stand in Jessica's door way "Babe, we are all behind you, eat atleast please" I put fruit next to her. She looks at me and you can see the upset. It's as if she isn't there, her expressions are blank.

Its been an hour she ate her fruit and ive gone to check on work as sookie is holding the fort. I go to the stables "Hey champ, shall we go out to the field" I open the stable gate and he follows, jess did wonders with him.

He runs into the field and i go back to the inn "How she doing?" Sookie hugs me "erm, she ate some fruit, have not left her bedroom. Im worried sookie" I get emotional "she on her own?" She asks "No me and luke doing 2 hours each" I say and go to the front desk.

I get a call off luke "get to the hospital now! Jessica passed out!" Luke screams down the phone. I run and get in the car.

I arrive and luke meets me with the doctor "Your daughter passed out due to low sugar, does she have a balanced diet?" He asks "She hasnt eat anything other than 3 pieces of melon, she hasnt left her bed to go college, she just so down and not her" i cry "miss has she ever been diagnosed with depression or anxiety?" He asks "She has anxiety" luke adds "how often?" He asks "well past month she has them atleast 4 to 5 times a day most days" luke informs him.

Im sitting with jessica who is lying on the bed, yet again just sitting there blank. The doctor comes in "we have diagnosed her with severe anxiety and depression, we want to referrer her to a counsellor." He informs us.

Jessica pov
Im home and lorelai hasn't left me, im eating now so thats good only little bits but thats better than nothing.

Lorelai sits next to me "talk to me kid" she plays with my hair. "We love you, we want what is best for you and we will do anything for you to see pam and the kids to do." She hugs me "Lore?" I cry "yes" she holds my hand "The doctor told you didn't hear" I look down "We know about your anxiety and depression" She smiles "No i mean about the other thing" I look at her with tears in both our eyes. She nods "I'm sorry" I say has she hugs me...

What is this other thing the doctor told lorelai and luke? Comment your ideas and what you think. You never know i may choose your idea!