part 21

Authors notes
I am skipping to jess being 38 days

Jessica pov
I am almost 9 months i love college left 4 months ago maybe longer, my big bump is big and today is my baby shower, oh did i say im having a girl. Luke asked lori to marry her, life is get still not luck with pam, we had it out and well we Don't talk.

I am at the inn where the baby shower is going to be held "Mom!" I shout "coming" she comes out the kitchen "There you are" i laugh "whats up" she seems on edge "Guessed are showing and why did we have it so late again, im due like in a week" I laugh "I told you, we were saving stop asking questions oh look hope" She walks me over to her and runs off.

Its been two hours and miss little peanut is kicking quite a bit. "Hello everyone, i just want to thank everyone for coming today, we have a surprise for jess so we are going to steal her but please help yourselves to food" Mom says and steals me to our bench as we call it "Pam" I stand there "Jess" She looks down "Look, i miss you, im sorry..." pam says "Stop... just come here" I hug her and cry "i forgive you, lets start fresh" I wipe her tears "come on lets go to the..." I stop "ouch... mom" i look at her and panic "Pam ring an ambulance tell sookie to let the guest know and to go home. Tell hope to pick luke up and get to the hospital you come as well." Mom panics.

I'm in the hospital "Mom" i cry "baby girl you are doing great" she grab my  hand and brush my hair back "One more push its over" The doc says.

Its an hour and my princess is here "Hi peanut" I giggle "You ready for everyone to come say hi?" She smiles "Yeah, send pam in" i smile.

Lorelai pov
I leave the room and cry "Im so happy for her" Luke hugs me "i know, she beautiful and jess is going to do amazing". I send pam in and hope is waiting "How are they?" She asks "Amazing, let pam and jess have their time and you can go in" i hug her.

Jessica pov

Pam comes in and comes over "She is perfect" pam chokes on her tears "I know, hey this is your great aunt but you can call her nanna" I pass her to pam " I am sorry, about everything, i was stupid" She says holding my hand "Hey, we both need you so lets forget it all" I squeeze her hand.

Pam went home to tell they kids who i will go visit when im out and ready "aw you don't cry on your aunt hope" hope says "so her name is..." i look at lori "bella devon gilmore" i look at pam, "her middle name is my last name" she cries and hugs me