its okay

Sam pov-
Colby was so upset I felt fucking horrible, I'm doing my best to help him I guess I know what he's going through. 'i promise everything is gonna be okay.' i softly smiled my hand on his shoulder. he looked at me with a slight smile but i could tell it was a fake smile. i helped him up and we went into his room and sat on the bed, i looked down and sighed then back at him. "i love you so much i hope you know that' i softly smiled and hugged him. 'i couldn't live without you' he said hugging me tightly and i smiled putting my face into his shoulder. 'what made brennen so mad?' i said pulling away from the hug. 'well he caught us fucking' he chuckled a little. 'oh yeah.' i laughed, you wanna do anything today to get your mind off of things? colby shrugged and then made a suggestion. 'watch a movie and cuddle?' i smiled and nodded, i threw on a movie and we layed there cuddling.

colby's pov-
i was so much happier than i was a few seconds ago, it's crazy.. i could've been gone but sam saved my life, i cuddled up closer to him and he held me close, i smiled a little. all i wanted was him right now, and i'm so glad to have him i buried my face into his armpit and started to fall asleep.

to be continued
(WOW HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR 1K READS! NEXT PART OUT TMR)