confession

(warning 'daddy' is said, so if u don't like daddy i would advise u to stop reading)

Colbys pov-
i stared blankly at him, i'm scared to say it... in fucking terrified. 'sam...um' that was all that i managed to come out until i said it, i felt myself getting nervous and dizzy as i looked him in the eyes and said 'sam i don't know how to say this' sam didn't say anything. fuck he's mad...
sams pov-
i felt myself getting anxious as i waited for him to say it, it slipped out of his mouth so quickly i couldn't comprehend it how do you react to something that came true, i say there not knowing what to say. 'colby, i'm in love with you too' i smiled as i watched him look at me shocked. 'huh?' oh shit...i was day dreaming again. oh my god did i say that aloud?! 'sam you- you could've just told me, i do feel that way but how did you know" he smiled, that fucking smile...that smile damn it. but oh my god he loves me!? 'yeah um...i've liked you for a while colby' i chuckled, i noticed he was starting to scoot closer to me, i felt his hand travel my thigh, then to my inner thigh. 'how would you like daddy colby?' colby smirked at me.
Colby pov-
i tried to think of a way to tell him, that's when he said it quickly. i was shocked i mean how can you not be shocked, your bestfriend just made something come true. i scooted closer to him now i was gonna make something happen..