tell

colbys pov-
afterwards sam seemed nervous. like he was- SHIT KAT oh my god. he didn't tell her. 'sam, does kat know?' i said nervously 'no...i'm scared now' fuck i looked over at him. 'we will tell her together baby boy' i smiled and squeezed his hand.
sams pov-
baby boy. please help me tell kat. 'okay daddy' we both chuckled, and i got up slipping on my boxers and shorts, colby threw on his sweats. he walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist, 'i'm here through all of this' he kissed me deeply and smiled. 'can we bring all the roommates in first then ill tell kat?' i scratched the back of my neck. 'of course baby boy, ill go get them' i winked and left closing the door behind him. i sat at the end of my bed and then i heard colby yell for me, i went downstairs to see all the roommates, jake,tara was there, aaron, corey, elton, and brennen was here too for some reason shit.
colby pov-
i looked at sam and hugged him, letting him know it was going to be okay. 'me and colby are a thing' sam said without hesitation it seemed, but i could feel him shaking a little in my arms. 'kat doesn't- doesn't know' after we explained everything to them they were accepting and was happy for us.

TO BE CONTINUED-
READ NEXT PART-