kat~

((TRIGGER WARNING!))
sam pov-
i layed there in tears my eyes red and puffy from crying i had just got done meeting up with kat to tell her she didn't take it well, i mean i'm not suprised i FUCKED my bestfriend and cheated on her. 'fuck...' i quietly cursed to myself. it was like 3am and everyone was asleep i layed there thinking about everything fuck i'm a failure. i suddenly got the urge to pick up my blade in my dresser drawer again. 'no no no no' i quietly said to myself light hitting myself in the head, i stared at the drawer the last time i did that was 4 months ago i can't start again..., i have colby now ill be fi- no. i'm not fine i fucked someone's life up today, i quickly sat up and grabbed the blade out of the drawer, i played around with the blade for a second before setting it on my night stand.
colbys pov-
i heard sobbing in sams room was i hearing things again? i ignored it and went back to sleep, it got quiet so i assumed i was hearing things.
sams pov-
i started to cry quietly breathing heavily into a pillow. my heart was hurt i've never hurt anyone this bad. i picked up the blade and looked at my arm. i pressed the blade to my arm then pulled away no no 'NO!' i said out loud. fuck shhh sam damn it, i made sure the door was locked and i pressed the blade to my arm, cutting 2,3 lines on my wrists. i winced a little, 'fuck....' i started to sob again, and i got up going into my bathroom which was connected to my room, my stomatch began to feel in easy as i watched the blood mix with the water. i cut once more and looked into the mirror as i was washing my arm. who made me do this. i looked back at my arm, those scars were so dim...colby wouldn't be able to notice, but now he will. fuck fuck fuck fuck i threw on a hoodie and curled up to cry.
colbys pov-
i woke up early that morning, it felt like something was wrong i don't know what, i felt the need to check on sam. i walked to the door and jiggled the handle the door locked. 'sam?' i jiggled it again. 'what..' a sad tired voice came through, oh my god he's not okay. 'let me in' i jiggled the handle once again. 'no' i felt my heart sink. 'something wrong i wanna help' i said about to cry.
sam pov-
i didn't sleep... i cut more and i was a mess. 'colby not now' i sighed looking at my arms and throwing on a hoodie. 'please let me in' he sounded sad. 'colby i said no please fucking litsen to me!' i raised my voice and i heard him get quiet, i heard a loud bang in his room, followed by sobbing fuck another person hurt. what is wrong with me. i started to write a note.

i left the note on my bed opened, i unlocked the door quickly slamming it so colby would hear it, i sprinted down the stairs and left i drove to the bridge we sat and watched the sun set at.
((this is going to be the longest part))
colbys pov-
i heard the slam of sams door and i jumped running into his room to make sure he was okay, where is he?! i saw a blade and a note. no no no i picked up the note and read it

dear colby
i'm sorry to do this to you, i really am but i hurt so many people and everyone is against me, please forgive me for doing this. i love you colby
i'm at the place we love don't tell anyone..colby i was clean of cutting.. i did it again last night i want to end everything. i love you i'm sorry.~sam
no! i folded the note and put it in my pocket, i ran outside and got in my car i started to drive to the bridge spot. i ran up behind him, he was sitting on the edge crying, i pulled him down and hugged him tightly 'sam please dont' i cried and hugged him tightly. 'come home please..' i kissed him deeply and wiped the tears from his face. 'sam...i- i love you' i looked at him in the eyes. he smiled a little and hugged me tightly. in between sobs sam said 'i love you more'..

TO BE CONTINUED
READ NEXT~>
(786 word count, sorry for how long it is!)