don't

colby pov-
please don't sam, i love you so much it's to much to say aloud. 'will you please come home?' i sobbed pulling away from the hug and looking at him. 'i don't know' sam looked down. 'well if you think i'm letting you stay alone here your crazy. so your coming home.' i looked him in the eyes and smiled lightly. he put his forehead on my chest. 'im sorry.' it's okay, i'm happy your alive, i wanted to say but i was crying to hard.
sams pov-
please don't ask about the blade. 'the blade sam..? clean? when did you start baby boy?' i was angry for him asking, but when he said baby boy...i calmed a little, i looked at him in the eyes. 'baby don't cry about me please.' i wiped a tear from his cheek. 'i started a long time ago and i was clean baby, but i wasn't cutting because of you i promise.. it was because of kat, she didn't take things well' i looked down and started to tap my foot, he hugged me tightly. 'please can we go home?' he said sobbing, i nodded and kissed his cheek, walking over to the car with him. we got in a drove home.
colbys pov-
we drive home finally, we talked the whole way home. is it weird i wanted to see how much he cut? i don't know im worried... 'sam..? how much did you uh cut?' i kept my eyes on the road. 'both arms...' he said sadly. i started to tear up again. 'baby boy, you know i'm here for you' i wiped away a tear that was forming and we pulled up in the driveway. 'i know let's talk inside baby.' he got out of the car with me and we both went to my room.
sams pov-
i hated seeing colby like this i MADE him feel like this i DID this to him. i broke his heart today and i don't know how make it up to him. 'yeah i cut both arms...' i sighed and pulled off my hoodie, he looked at me with tears in his eyes and hugged me tightly. 'oh my god baby boy, i'm sorry i love you' not your fault it's my fucking head. 'it's not your fault' it's kats. i hate to say it but the bitch hurt me for not accepting me
i look at you upset. 'baby i have to hide my arms until the scar...again' i son and hug him i fucking regret doing that. i regret everything why didn't i just jump. 'no...' i look at you 'why didn't i jump...?' he looked at me with a sad look 'baby boy because you have so many people who love you and staying was the right thing, you jump and it's over you can't go back baby boy.' i sobbed at the thought, i didn't want that why do i keep saying i do...?
colbys pov-
i felt bad for him... i wanted to help. 'you were really gonna do it....' i looked down and he lifted my chin. 'i don't think i would've baby, you wouldn't have been there with me...i couldn't do that to you.' he smiled a little. seeing him smile made me smile. 'fuck i love you' please don't do that again. 'i love you too' he leaned in and kissed me softly and smiled, he put his hoodie back on.

to be continued~