Restraints

SAMS POV-

 i wasnt scared of him it wasnt like he had anything to puni-SHIT i watched him open a drawer, he has more shit?! fun fun fun..... he pulled out this little link of chain which what was that for- oh shit. he pulled out a whip and a gag. COLBY WE ARE AT A PARTYYYYY. 'dont you think we should wait? we are at a party.' i chuckled nervously. he looked at me and walked over whispering into my ear. 'no i want them to hear your moans and screams and know your mine~" he chuckled and backed up grabbing handcuffs out of the drawer, he handcuffed me to the bed and began to kiss me. he pulled my shorts off, my boxers then my shirt as much as he could. he took his shirt off as he walked over to un handcuff me. 'flip over' he smirked going over to the stuff he put on the floor and taking his pants off, i flipped over and he re handcuffed me. what were the chains for....?

COLBYS POV-

he flipped over his ass up and i grabbed the ball gag, putting it in his mouth, then grabbing the whip, im not sure what the chains were for i guess to scare him..i liked seeing sam get scared by what im gonna do to him. i went up behind him and whipped him, a muffled light grunt came through each whip. i grasped his waist and without warning i thrusted hard and deep into him. his muffled moans came through at each thrust as he pulled on the restraints and put his head up. i continued to thrust in him, i reached down and began to jerk him off at the same time. i felt his hips buck as his moans became loud but still muffled, he continued to pull of the restraints. i sped up jerking him off and slowly went deep into him as he moaned again, this time it didnt sound muffled. i smirked noticing the ball gag came out.

SAMS POV-

i tugged on the restraints ass the ball gag came out and i loudly moaned. he hit my prostate at each thrust making me moan louder and louder, as he also was jerking me off. i moaned loudly, not noticing the music had stopped or even that someone was standing IN OUR DOORWAY! we continued my eyes closed tightly as i moaned while he thrusted. 'im gonna-' colby said as i felt him cum inside of me, i came right afteras soon as i got quiet for a second, all we heard was someone clear their throat. me and colby paused...colby pulled out and looked behind him. 'oh uh shit brennen. hi' he said sounding panicked as flopped down on the bed out of breath...

TO BE CONTIUED