ᎢᏔᎬNᎢY FᏆᏙᎬ

shortly after brendon arrives, ryan leaves and we have the house to ourselves.

immediately after we shut ourselves in my room, we lock lips and don't separate for a while. we end up laying on my bed and i'm slotted between brendon's legs.

that quickly became a favorite spot of mine to be.

after we pull apart, brendon is leaving feather light kisses up and down my neck until he hums. "i actually did come over for a reason. not that this isn't amazing, but i have something to tell you."

i open my eyes and look directly at him. "what is it?"

his breath catches and he rubs his face before sighing. "there's no gentle way to put it. i love you."

my heart stops and drops. i stare at him blankly until i realize exactly what he said.

"oh. my. god." *insert janice laughter here*

he grins at me.

"you,"

he raises his eyebrows.

"love,"

he grins wider.

"me..."

he nods and i tug him forward for a really deep kiss. we pull apart with a wet sound and i hug him tightly. "i love you too."

he presses a kiss to my hair and chuckles. "i'm glad."

"stay the night. please?"

"i can do that for you." i lower my head onto his chest, right over his heart. i find myself getting drowsy and i soon fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

🏳️‍🌈