NᏆNᎬ

"oh my goooood, he was so fuuucking cute!"

i cringe at his volume and twist brendon's hair around my fingers and hum quietly. spencer blows out a puff of smoke and looks at brendon, "is he as boring as some people say he is?"

he shouts even louder this time, "not at all! but ohhh my god! guys! he's such! a sweet! boy!"

spencer rolls his eyes so hard, i'm pretty sure they were fixin' to pop out of the sockets, "i don't think the world heard you clearly. please, brendon. yell louder."

jon rolls his own eyes and hands me a twizzler in replacement of the joint. i pull it from his callused fingers and take a small bite. "s- so did you guys k- kiss or anything?"

brendon shakes his head and smiles as he takes a swig of the tequila. he shakes his head violently before answering, "naw, not really. he just kissed me on the cheek. but you guuuyyyys, it was so soft and innocent, i about ran over myself with my car."

"that's pretty much impossible, bren." jon laughs and spencer looks at him with this amazing awe sparkling in his eyes.

i look at brendon, whose eyes are red and almost glazed over from being high and drunk. i sigh and pull my knees up to my chest.

i'll never have somebody to love.

🏳️‍🌈

ha ha same ryan