1: Keith

I can easily remember my father being the amazing man I loved. The one man that made me tougher. The man that helped me through my suffering. Being an omega was hard enough, but having an alpha brother and alpha mother was even harder. I didn't even know my father's secondary gender until I saw my dad taking suppressants and birth control. I actually thought that I came from my mother. Another time I knew that my father was an omega was when I accidentally walked into my parents room to see my mom hammering into my dad and him moaning my mom's name. Dad talked to me after that. He told me that being an omega had it's perks, but it also had it's downfalls. He explained the perks, we would be able to give birth to beautiful children and we wouldn't have to work so hard in bed, as Betas and Alphas were dominate to us. The downfalls? Alphas had the strong voice, making Omegas and Betas scared of any alpha. So to get me prepared for when I had an Alpha, my mother did demanding orders. I cowered and she would pet me up, along with my father. But they continued. It was hard not to cry out. But I succeeded. My mom told me never to let an Alpha control anything that I do unless I agree to do it. One day, my mom told me to go take the dog's(4 to be exact) out for a walk. I was about to do it when my dad told me that she was waiting for me to stand up to her. So I told her no and to make Shiro do it. My mom growled at me and my dad told me to give off a calming scent, which I did. Mom then calmed and congratulated me. She said to let off the calming scent should I feel in danger.

Now here I was, staring, crying in front of the grave that held my father. He died suddenly, blood loss from the amount of sex my mother had asked of him during her rut. My mom was devastated and refused to come out of her room. She blamed herself entirely, but it was both of their faults. My dad was on some medication when my mom came in, sniffing him and messing with his penis. She had asked and my father had brought through. Only to die on the last day of her rut. My mom had been giving off a desiring scent mixed with my dad's, which was the only way me and Shiro and Adam were able to fend off the scent. It wasn't strong, but it was there. My dad had told me that soon me, Shiro, and Adam would have to leave as mom would become horny in a few hours, should her scent become stronger. He knew of the danger of mom. Yet he still took the medicine, which specifically said not to have sex while taking it. 

But we all heard the wailing dad did. Mom was too caught up. He pleaded for her to stop, to let him breath. When she didn't answer, he wailed that she had knot so many times. That didn't stop her. She was engulfed in the desire for sex, for the desire of her husband that she only realized he was in pain his last moments. They had been at it for 3 days when dad finally said I'm done. Mom had stayed at his side, stroking his hair and trying to clean the blood up and save him, but it was no use. He still died. So mom had holed herself inside their bedroom, probably to save his scent. When mom finally started coming out of the room, Shiro was washing clothes when she told him not to touch anything in her room.

Now we were moving to fucking Altea High. I had to leave everything, not that there was much to leave behind. I had no friends. I had distanced myself from people ever since the Mark accident.

Mark Galra had decided to try and rape me while I was in heat. I had planned on going home early when Mark pinned me in the bathroom. Luckily a kid was walking in the bathroom and knocked him out. I didn't even thank the kid, I ran off as fast as I could. Dad was home and was there to hug me.

He asked what happened and I told him that Mark had plans to rape me. Dad was supportive and helped me through my heat. He would hold my hand and would even be there when I masterbated, which got weirder over time. He would always look away and make sure that I was comfortable. Afterwards he would clean everything up and run me a bath, which I grately appreciate.

This last year without dad was especially hard, I had just turned 16. Dad was supposed to take me and get a car. Instead Shiro took me, mom basically ignored me now. I guess its because I was an omega, and omega's reminded her of dad. When mom had started talking to me, it was on my birthday. We cried and laughed of memories of dad.

And I felt safe in mom's arms.