18:Lance

(GEtting so fucking close guys. Ideas flood my mind now.)

The argument that me and Keith had only made me want to propose even faster. But I knew that everything had to be in it's place. Keith had become very reluctant to do anything except work on school. It made me feel like I was second to him. 

The ring I had bought Keith was in my desk drawer. I was afraid that he had maybe seen it so I had moved it to a better place. Specifically, the drawer that he never went in. My drawer for my school supplies. He wouldn't be able to find anything anyway. IT's cluttered with school supplies.

"Babe! I'm home!" He called from the living room. Walking from our bedroom, I saw that he had 3 paper bags of groceries in his hands. Smiling, I grabbed 2 bags and helped him bring them into the kitchen. "Where have you been love?" He smiled and started emptying the bags. "I went to get some groceries. We haven't been for almost a week and we eat like 5 times a day so we need some food. I was thinking that we could go back to see Shiro and Adam. Adam had his babies, the twins." 

My body was filled with thoughts of little babies that looked exactly like Shiro and Adam. Shiro had gotten in a car accident so he had to get his arm amputated and had to get a mechanical arm. "Yeah, the boy was born without a left arm so they gave her a prosthetic arm. They are going to have to get her another with every growth spurt. Adam was pretty upset about it. The boy is healthy though." His waist just happened to be in my reach so I pulled him close to me in order to feel him against me.

"What did they name the babies." Reaching over Keith's shoulder he handed me a grape from the bowl he was cutting up. "Karilyn Mari and James Landon. The girl is going to be called Karilyn Mari like Melody Ann is called her first and middle name." I kissed Keith's neck. He would be a great mother. He always had a nack for watching children. They seemed to fall at his lap and he would take care of them.

"You know you would be a great mom." I said. He froze, stopping his cutting, but not in time before he cried out in pain. Adrenaline shot through me, making me turn around and inspect him. He had accidentally cut his palm. He groaned and gripped his wrist tightly. The back cabinet was stocked with bandages so that's where I went. Wrapping the bandage around his palm, which had neosporin on it, he sighed gently and put a hand to his forehead.

"Hey baby it's alright."

"Lance I wanna have a baby. I'm just not ready. You have to think about things like this first." Nodding, I pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Okay. No baby talk until we are ready."

Thinking back onto the conversation with Keith, his words hit me deep when I had just gotten into bed. Keith was taking a shower and I had just finished mine. My hair had just gotten dry and I had been laying down when I shot back up because for the first time that night I had actually heard Keith. Keith didn't want a baby right now. Did that mean that he didn't want to ever have a baby?

Keith was this person that needed to get out. I had finished boot camp and was now in the police force. My uniform had been hanging up forever. "Hey babe?" Keith called. "Yeah?" I asked. "Can you get me a towel from the closet in the hallway?" "Sure!" Walking outside the room gave me the opportunity to really think on what he said. Keith was that person who wanted what he wanted and almost never changed his mind.

I handed Keith his towel and kissed his naked shoulder. He smiled and held my hand. "Your sweet. Now let me get dressed. When he had come out, he was wearing some booty shorts and my ombre sweatshirt. He climbed into bed and snuggled into my chest.

(ALmost time guys! I'm literally starting to lose my charm)