7: Keith

I waited patiently for Lance at the coffee shop. My hands were wrapped around the cup. The steaming drink made my fingers drift from it every few seconds. Holding it would probably burn me alive. The door opened and I saw some blue skinny jeans walking towards me. "Hey." Lance said and sat down. I lifted my head and smiled at him.

"Hey." Lance smiled and sat down across from me, a cup in his hands. "Already get something?" I asked. He nodded. "It's something to help me with my migraine's." I nodded and sipped from my now cooled down coffee. "So why did you ask me to come over here?" Lance asked. I looked at him and admired his brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin, thoughts flooded my mind of how hot it would be if he was overtop of me, his tan skin covered in sweat as he pounded his-

BAD KEITH!

I shook my head and answered. "I wanted to see you. I feel like I may want to open up a bit more than I have." He nodded and reached over the table to grab my fingers gently. Shivers crawled up my skin as my mind went back to Lance pounding into me, making me scream his name. Fuck that was hot. 

"You don't have to tell me everything Keith." Lance said in his calming alpha voice. I sighed and looked at him. "My dad was a great man. Except for being my 'mother'" I put mother in quotation marks. "He was always the perfect dad. He took me to soccer, took me everywhere. He taught me how to be a man." I sniffed in as tears clouded my vision. This always happened when I spoke of dad.

Lance squeezed my hand and I continued. "Until we found out I was an omega. I became scared of everything. I heard that alpha's will rape an omega. For years I was petrified of my mom and brother. They were alphas. Sometimes my dad would lock himself in the room with me. One day my dad had taken some pills, we never knew what pills they were. My mom went into rut and forced my dad to have sex with her. He died a few days later."

Lance gripped my hand tightly. "Don't say anything else. I can tell that it's too much for you." I shook my head. "I've been getting along. But sometimes I wish that I had my dad."

After I had finished my story, Lance had told me about what had happened earlier. "My doctor wanted to do unneccessary surgery on me. I didn't need it." I smiled. "So your problem. You don't have it any more?"

Lance shook his head. Once we had finished, we started walking around on the sidewalk until we ended up at the park. The park had a thin layer of snow on the ground. Winter was amazing for me. I had always loved Winter. 

Lance grabbed my hand and led me over to one of the playground sets. I smiled and followed him. He led me on top of the bridge mound of the set. He held me close, his arms on my waist. "Lance." I said quietly. He looked at me softly and pressed his lips to mine. I wanted to relish in the feeling of his soft lips pressing into mine, but then I thought of how dad would feel. All that I could think of was dad trying to push mom off of him before he died. I opened my eyes and pulled away. "Keith." Lance reached out to me but I pushed him away.

"Lance I don't want a relationship. I don't want what happened to my dad happen to me." Lance looked at me and reach out for me again. "I wont hurt you like your dad got hurt."

"You don't understand!" I yelled. He stepped back, not wanting to touch me. "My dad never loved my mom. My mom only loved my dad. My dad loved someone else but because my mom was forceful, she forced him to carry her children. My dad faked it the entire time." Lance looked sad for me. I didn't need his sympathy. I love Lance but I've had so many relationships where it was one sided. "I don't need your sympathy. And I don't need you to fake loving me just so you can get in my pants. I'm not that kind of person anymore."

I turned and walked away, tears streaming down my face. I wanted so hard to believe that he loved me but I knew it never could happen. 

No one loved me.