027. ‒ ❝i can't control myself, i want to do this.❞ 私は自分自身をコントロールすることはできません

Start from the beginning

"i will hug you when the class is over." i smiled at him, he blushed and looked away, "you-you better be."

and so, present mic went into the classroom and shouted at us; everyone flinched at his volume as he sat on the chair and asked the first pair to present their assignment first. everything went smoothly, including bakugou and i, present mic praised us for speaking confidently and the content was well written too; he told bakugou to smile next time when he was speaking in front of public as he didn't express any emotions but just presented it blankly. unlike me, present mic said that i was smiling all the time and lively when speaking to the audience; i was flattered of his comment so i just kept quiet and nodded in response.

class dismissed that quickly and it was already 4:00 pm.

many students hang out together to cafes, movies or to the arcade to relax as today was a friday; meaning that we get to rest and have fun with our friends. i packed my stuff and put it on my bag, wanted to invite bakugou to my room today to watch some horror movies since we didn't have homework to do. i looked beside the desk and realized that he wasn't there, his books and pencil case were still on the table, curious enough; i walked out from the classroom and saw him talking through the phone.

probably his mom.

"fine, old hag! fucking cook my favourite curry chicken and spicy chilli fried tofu, i will be coming around 6." with that he hung up the phone, he sighed while leaning against the white wall; thinking about something. i walked towards him and called out his name, "bakugou?" he jumped a bit and looked at me, "w-what?"

"are you okay?" i asked worriedly.

bakugou's point of view

fuck, i wanted to ask {Name} to come to my house to have dinner.

but i was just nervous, i wanted to make her feel special as i will be going to introduce {Name} to my parents. i know, i fucking know that we're just teenagers and we might be breaking up one day...and i don't fucking care, i wanted to make her happy and comfortable when she was in my house.

she was my fucking first crush in my entire 15 years life, for god's fucking sake.

and i hope...we won't be breaking up.

"are you okay?" i was startled when she was suddenly beside me, i wanted to say something but words refused to come out from my mouth. i took a deep breath and looked into her eyes, she was confused about my actions and yet she was getting worried already, she held my hands and placed it on her right cheek; "you know, you can tell me everything, okay? bakugou? hmm?"

fuck it.

why am i so fucking soft when i was with her?! i couldn't look at her when she was acting so sweet to me like this! i pulled her into a hug and pressed her head against my chest, my heart was beating fast and this time; i wanted her to know that i was nervous around her because this fucking girl makes me getting butterflies all the time. she gasped at my sudden reaction but still hugged me back. after a few seconds, i finally asked her,

"d-doyouwanttoeatdinnerwithmyfamily?" i mumbled.

she pulled away slightly, hands on my chest and looked at me in confusion, "what?"

"fucking damn it!" i looked away and said it again, hoping she will catch what i was trying to say, she laughed at me and nodded; she then cupped my face gently and asked me to look at her. i sighed and did what she said, she smiled at me lovingly; her cheeks were turning pink and i found it...cute. she then held my hands and started walking to the dorms, i was shocked as i thought she will give me a proper answer; i stopped and she turned around, looking at me.