06. ‒ ❝It's hard to control.❞ それがコントロールするのは難しいです

❝OO6❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

Your point of view

After I had finished my lunch with Uraraka, we waved our goodbyes and trudged our opposite way home.

"Thank you so much {Name}, You really are a good listener." The brunette gushed joyously, Uraraka hugged me tightly making me release a chuckle, hugging her back I said. "It's no biggie okay, you can text me whenever you're  feeling stress or anything. But now..." I left my words hanging dry in the air, yawning— She chuckled. "I wanna go back home and take some rest."

"I know you pig, text me when you reach home!" Uraraka chirped, waving happily as she went off.

By the way, my best friends don't know that I'm a witch, including Uraraka. I would rather keep a low profile, I wouldn't know how to explain to my friends once they figure out my true identity. Therefore, I was enrolled in a hero school, which everybody uses their quirks only.

I wanted to use my quirk to rescue people, I'll only use my remaining powers to save others onde a dire emergency arises.

And also, if I could learn how to control my quirk properly, I think...I can be pretty badass too, right?

I took my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door to my house, entering I spotted Hatsumi sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Oh hey {Name}, welcome back!! Come here and sit with me!" Hatsumi eagerly spoke, she gestured to me and asked me to sit beside her, I stood there nonchalantly, eyeing her curiously.

"What's on your mind, Hatsumi?"

"I'm not asking you to lend me money, you stupid girl! Come here and sit with me, I need to talk to you."

I took my shoes off and went to the refrigerator to get some drinks first, and then I walked towards the living room and sat beside her. "so what's up?"

"Nothing much! it's been a long time that you didn't train yourself right? i think it's time to train again, you still haven't mastered one of your magic skills, i think you should practice that particular skill. once you had mastered it, you will be able to use them, and with your quirk altogether.

"...Hatsumi, you are really strict, i just trained myself last week you know? and do we really need to train at night? but not in the afternoon?"