021. ‒ villains 敌人

❝O21❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

your point of view

after a few days of training, we're worn out and didn't even want to train anymore, uraraka and i were just sitting on the grass; eating sandwiches.

although class-1A were exhausted, they didn't slack off in their training, but here we are, looking at them while enjoying our own sweet time; talking about stuff.

we didn't mean to be lazy in improving our quirks but my bruises were getting worse, i used this as an excuse so that i could get more rest, which i knew it was a bad idea but i was too lazy...

"so uraraka, how's your training?" i munched the chicken sandwich and she closed her eyes and sighed, "no good, i vomit every day and i am getting sick of it!"

i laughed and patted her head, she needs to get used of her quirk, though. she can't just vomit rainbows all the time, it was annoying for having this aftermath for using too much quirk.

"i don't want to talk about it, tell me more about you and bakugou!!" her eyes sparkled and smirked at me. i choked on my food and my face started to heat up, why she was talking about him, again?!

after the day that he brought me to watch the sunset, i started to pay attention to this angry blonde, observing his little movements while eating, talking to his friends, training...and everything about him. i hate this feeling, my heart races when i saw him. i felt like talking to uraraka about my thoughts, opinions about bakugou, but this was not the time; i need to focus on my training, right?

not to mention that i had this weird dream not long ago... he freaking kissed me on the lips...it was soft and warm and- i can't describe the burning sensation in my chest, it's driving me wild and i didn't know what to do.

uraraka saw me staring at bakugou and she pulled my ponytail, making me snapped back to reality.

"you like him?" she asked me.

i didn't know how to answer, it was just my stupid emotions playing around with my head, i chose to deny that i have feelings for this stupid guy.

i sighed and looked at her, "look, i-"

"guys, please prepare your food now! and also, gathered at the same place once you have finished your food. we will play a game, so better be ready!" pixie bob clapped her hands before she released us, and now we're preparing dinner for ourselves, again.

it's not like i am complaining about cooking dinner every day, it was just troublesome, why don't we just deliver something to eat-

and i realized that we're in the middle of the forest, so i didn't have a choice to make other options.