04. ‒ ❝Baka, fuck off.❞ 愚かな、オフファック

❝OO4❞

はありませんよ

────

Bakugou's point of view

I still can't get over it.

What the fuck?—I was forced to wear a panel gag, in front of the public? This was so fucking ridiculous, I would have burned them to crisps if I had the opportunity.

Tch, I don't like this, I didn't want give a single fuck about it anymore, at least I got in First place. I just don't understand why that half and half bastard doesn't want to use his full powers to fight against me?! Fuck him, does he think he's better than me?? He used full strength during his fight with Deku, what the fuck?

Better don't fucking underestimate me, fuckers.

I stood outside my house and took a deep breath before I went in.

They'll be asking a lot of questions, I just don't fucking want to deal with it.

I opened the door slightly and peeked inside the living room, I heard some faint sounds coming from the kitchen. My mother was home, my dad went out to work.

"...I'm back." I went to the kitchen and saw my mom cooking my favorite curry chicken and tofu with red chili sauce. "Oh hey, you brat! I'm so proud of you for getting First place in the U.A sports festival!!!" She hugged me tightly and began to pepper me in the abundance of her kisses, which, if I'm being honest, hated—but at the same time, It made me feel...warm. I hate this feeling.

(Bakuhoe would rather feel hot if you know what I mean–)

"Go away you old hag! Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled at her, a despising glare originating from her sharp eyes. "Katsuki, your face is red... You're probably embarrassed right?" She eyed at me before a fit of bursting laughter erupted through the air, like a psycho.

"I-...What the fuck, whatever!!" I was aware, I'm shy, I wasn't good at showing affection, even though I was 15, when my parents hugged or kissed me, my cheeks would heat up immediately and it was so fucking irksome. I didn't want to be soft, but deep down in my heart, I knew that I cared for everything and everyone, I was sensitive and every little thing that affects me will drive me to an odium of insanity.

But I won't fucking admit that, being soft was pulling me down, for my need to become stronger.

I went to my bedroom and took out some clothes from my closet, once I did that I proceeded to walk towards the bathroom to take a shower. I had always liked showers ever since I was little, it helps my body and mind relax. I would re-organize my thoughts while taking the shower and let myself cool down before I went to dry out my hair. my family likes to use minty shampoos, which makes my body tickles and fresh at the same time, so it's kinda good to me. and I like it.

[💛]

*Insert worthy Bakuhoe Knocks*

"Katsuki!!!, you brat just come down already, dinner is ready you dumbass!!"

"I know you fucking old hag, could you stop yelling?! I'm coming down, geez you're so fucking annoying!!"

I opened my door and stomped towards the kitchen room and sat on the dining table, my dad was beside me, rubbing his neck awkwardly, turning to me, "So Katsuki, how's the sports festival?"

"Damn fine, I even got in the First place."

"Wow...As expected, you're amazing Katsuki! I'm proud of you my son..." My dad started to prepare the waterworks settling in his eyes, and I looked at him  . . blankly. My eyes twitched.

"Why are you crying all the time?! Are you even a man?!" I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest, I could sense the suspensions of something creeping up behind me, a damaging smack burned my head.

"Ow, the fuck is wrong with you?!" I turned around to see my mom clenching her fist, shutting her eyes tightly, there was a visible vein protruding on her forehead, she was fucking angry already.

"It's not right to disrespect your parents, stop bullshitting around and eat your dinner!" She landed a hand on my shoulder, forcing me to sit down.

"Tch." I gave up and sat down quietly, I practically prevised what was going to happen within the next few minutes, for sure they will bombard me with lot's of questions.

"Katsuki, so how was the sports festival? Did you make any new friends?"

"By the way—how's your classmate's performance during the festival?..."

Question, after question, and another question—Untill the point I got so vexed and simply gave them an answer, they wouldn't stop asking me stupid questions until I finish my dinner. After I did that I hurriedly went straight to my bedroom after helping my mom wash the plates, I laid on my bed and took my phone beside me, starting to shuffle my favorite playlist while shutting my eyes to enjoy this relaxing moment.

And intrusively, I thought about {Name}.

"Bakugou, if you think that this shitty personality of yours can become a hero, know that I think otherwise. I'm just hitting you some sense so that you can change your fucking attitude and try to be nice to people. I'm not going to say this again, because your face is pissing me off."

(editor could not accurately remember what {Name} Had told bakuhoe :])

Every word stung, only fueling the fire that burned inside of me. What the fuck? She was judging me, her expression, and those fucking words from her made me more content with abhorrence, I clenched my fist, my jaw rooting.  She'll pay dearly for that, what kind of shitty personality does she mean? Damn it.

I wanted to become a great hero, was there anything wrong?

I looked at my phone, it was already 8:28 P.M

"...So I guess sleeping will be a better option."

-