020. ‒ sunsets and cute moments 夕日とキュートな瞬間

❝O20❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

your point of view

4:00 PM

i walked back to the cabin, with bruises all over my body.

i wiped my sweat on my forehead before letting out a sigh, the training was intense.

pixie bob and the other member - ragdoll had provided us some food materials and told us we need to make our food from now on.

what the fuck?

"okay, i am so done with this already! i want to go back, like right now!" mineta whined and nobody gives a damn about it.

the fact that we still need to cook with our tired bodies were really annoying, we took the materials and put them on the table. iida, the class representative in our class, sees this as a survival skill training which he tried to motivate us to start making curry.

"guys! hurry up and prepare the food now!" and again, he was saying this while his hands were in a chopping motion.

my knuckles were hurting badly, but still, i took a carrot and started to chop it. it was bad, my hands were trembling. i bite my lip and forced myself to keep going, everyone was hungry and i had no excuse to slack off.

uraraka approached me and i greeted her with a smile, she frowned when she saw the bruises on my knuckles, and those cuts on my neck.

"{Name}, you shouldn't be doing this. let me help you." she took the carrot and i stopped her.

"hey! what are you doing?! you can't cut properly when your hands are like this!" she pouted.

i nodded towards a certain direction and said, "maybe your boyfriend needs some help too." i giggled and she glanced over to midoriya, he was tapping his chin while looking at the potato that he had taken from the basket.

"geez, uraraka. he doesn't know how to peel a potato, i think you should help him instead of me." i laughed and she smacked my head playfully, "ouch! what the hell?!"

"we are not officially together you idiot!"

"oh really?" i smirked at her.

"then how about you and bakugou? even pixie bob said that you are his girlfriend." she teased back.

shit, i could feel my face heat up, no good-

"oi, uraraka. just fucking help deku and i will help her to chop the fucking carrots." we turned around and saw bakugou standing behind our back, uraraka then gave a thumbs up and rushed over to midoriya.