027. ‒ ❝i can't control myself, i want to do this.❞ 私は自分自身をコントロールすることはできません

Start from the beginning

uraraka interrupted the conversation and she was laughing out loud, she fell down on the ground and kept slapping her thigh to force herself to stop; mina was laughing as well and it makes me more curious of how did the story goes. i quickly gripped mina's shirt tightly and pouted on her, "faster, mina!"

"okay...so right...kirishima didn't want to wake him up so he was planning to ask him tomorrow, then this thing happened. bakugou suddenly moaned and panted heavily, causing kirishima to turn around and patted his back. then bakugou moaned again, this time rather loudly, as he was moaning your name! holy fucking moly {Name}! bakugou was moaning your name!"

"{Name}...fuck- fa-faster, don't stop...ah...you are driving me crazy, keep moving your head like that."

"and...kirishima saw that bakugou was pent up by moaning your name!" uraraka added the statement by shouting out loud, i could feel my head was dizzy and my body was getting hot by listening to their story. bakugou was moaning my name?! i blushed madly while my hands were in a fanning motion, pretending to cool myself off.

fuck, bakugou was so cute and hot.

"so, did kirishima tell the others?" i asked.

"nah, he just told me, and i told Uraraka and you, that's all. this secret...it's too much." mina emphasized it clearly and laughed again.

"damn, i couldn't look at bakugou now!" i buried my face, trying to calm myself down. i just can't get over the fact that bakugou was...fantasizing me doing things in such a way. he did respect me after all, he was scared that i might be angry with him; that day when he kissed my neck and when he met my gaze...it was full of lust. i can't describe my feelings now, i felt nervous and happy at the same time? uraraka and mina patted my shoulder and told me they will be waiting for me at the common room, i nodded in response.

my mind was all about him, now.

[💛]

2:30 PM

today passed by so fast as now it was the last period of our class.

"oi, bakugou. are you ready for our presentation?" i ruffled his fluffy hair and he pushed my hands away, glaring at me. i giggled and sat beside him, writing stuff on his notebook with his black pen, he didn't notice as he was busy memorizing the points that we need to present later. i leaned closer to him, just wanted to tease him and our faces were inches away, he turned around and...

our lips connected.

i was surprised and yet bakugou blushed so hard as he immediately stood up, scratching the back of his neck and left the classroom. kirishima and kaminari smirked at me and said,

"he needs to cool down, I think."

"yeap, cool down." the both of them nodded frantically and they exchanged high-five before laughing at me again.

our classmates saw the incident just now and gasped in awe, i just realized that some of them didn't know Bakugou and i was in a relationship. his squad and my gang knew of course, but the others such as tsuyu, tokoyami were definitely confused right now. i stood up with my hands waving around, getting sweaty all of a sudden as i didn't know how to explain; i kept stammering and finally, bakugou came in and shouted at them.

"got a problem with that? fuck, she is my fucking girlfriend, don't fucking touch her! especially you!" he pointed at mineta and gave him a middle finger, "fucking touch her then i will blast you off to mars." he huffed and sat beside me, it's present mic class now as they asked us to sit according to our partners; which we will be presenting later. i squeezed his hands tightly, hoping he will calm down because his friends were still teasing him; he squeezed my hands tighter as he seems was in a bad mood right now.